2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

!!!!!!!SYSTEMS!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2004, 06:56 PM
Default !!!!!!!SYSTEMS!!!!!!!

Hey everone i dont know about you but i love loud music! nothing like a sub that gives you a back mssage as you drive! Well down to the point dose anyone have a THUMPINGLY LOUD SYSTEM if so what are you running just wanted to see if what i have is close to what everone else has and if i paid a good price. so if you have a ayatem in the trunk "hatch" halla and let ,e know what you have and how it preforms.

Old 10-31-2004, 01:36 AM
Default RE: !!!!!!!SYSTEMS!!!!!!!

I hate to sound like dick but, will everyone stop calling subs and an amp a SYSTEM YO! Every other rich *** wanna be drives around my neighborhood "bumpin" his music. A system is when you've upgrade other audio components too. Sorry about that but I can't stand people who just drive around with the doors rattling off cause they don't even invest in sound insulation.

Old 10-31-2004, 04:41 PM

hehe, good call........... you can get top quality speakers that sound just as good as a huge sub and amp, a lot of times for less money, and doesnt make that damn rattling noise, i hate that ****...............

Old 11-01-2004, 09:55 AM

first of all i have a full component system and a component system will never give you the low Hrz that a sub will. components dont move enough air. oh and my car dosnt rattle. nothing but crisp clean sound. so just becuse i got bass dosnt mean all i got is subs. i just wanted to know what kinda brands people are useing that have a clean punch. So just because you are obssesed with speed and dont have a sterio in your car because it is too much weight dont hate on those that like music and loid music is the best music. anotherthing i want to address is the "street racers" stop hating on those of us tat want a car that dose have a body kit and a pimp paint job with rims and tires and custom systems. think of it like this you love speed i love the looks of a slamed car that has bags and a system along with some crazy a$$ed grapics on the car "paint not stickers" and black windows.

Old 11-01-2004, 01:18 PM

we werent raggin on you, were raggin on people who dont take the time to do it right, so if you got it done right then you shouldnt take offense and if you like the looks rather than the speed more power to you, we never said anything about not havin a sub cause its to much weight, i like the looks of a slammed car and bad *** paint job just as much as the car that will run a 12 sec. quarter, BTW, i used to have an amp and sub in my car but i took them out cause all it did was make the ****in car rattle, and like i said i hate that

Old 11-01-2004, 01:22 PM

well guys i have a great system also, if you want to know what im running well this is it. my component set is jl audio, with twits in the front, 5 1/4 with twits in the doors and 6by9's in the rear, i also have a 10 inch w3 v2 jlaudio sub running off a jlaudio amp 250/1 my box is jlaudio H.O. wedge and all my wiring is jl audio, i'm trying to stay with one brand because i will like to enter a car show. oh yeah my head unit is a clarion DXZ845MC music catcher. i spent around 1500-1800 on everything. cheap is never a way to go when buying sounds!

Old 11-01-2004, 02:44 PM

sounds very nice..........

Old 11-01-2004, 04:17 PM

how many watts is your amp??

Old 11-01-2004, 04:26 PM

I got a full infinaty referance component system. A kenwood deck. and one 12" VOLFENHAG sub with a dual voice coil only 1500W that has 12" of travel. I have a bridged monoblock interfire amp only 1000W. I have a 6 gage wire for future upgrades. I love it when you can feel your chest rattle when the bass hits.

Old 11-01-2004, 11:22 PM

damn that system must rock, i'll be upgrading soon to a jl w7 which is 1000watts and then i'm on gonna get a 1000/1 amp 1000watts.
the amp i have now is monoblocked and bridged at 500watts

Quick Reply: !!!!!!!SYSTEMS!!!!!!!