Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   3rd Generation (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/3rd-generation-64/)
-   -   Rattle Noise When I Drive (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/3rd-generation-64/rattle-noise-when-i-drive-8943/)

ictponder 03-10-2006 02:36 AM

Rattle Noise When I Drive

There has been a rattle in the back of my car since the day I bought it. Well, today I had to take out some of the plastic molding in the trunk to install my underbody light kit and I found a Craftsman thumb toggle ratchet with a 3" extension and a 7/16 socket attached to it. My lucky day :)

BTW: No more rattle and the lights look awesome, all 7 colors LED :)

Sanguinius 03-10-2006 03:38 AM

RE: Rattle Noise When I Drive

Nice dude... GOTTA love the free tools :D I wish I could find tools in MY ride... Instead I left them on top of my car when I took off for the parts store (Only found 1 extension after THAT fiasco out of the 4 I had up there :( )

TheEngineer 03-10-2006 09:18 AM

hmmm not bad. At least thats more than emonz got. I remember when he got his eclipse it had and old aluminum bat in the truck. The guy must have played baseball or something......:eek:

mysterio2099 03-10-2006 02:05 PM

My lug wrench, everything loose in the center console, and the little lip thingy-bobber right under the sunroof (no clue what that thing is for) rattles out the ass when I'm accelerating... exhaust makes quite a rumble on the inside. hahaha

jeffery0266 03-10-2006 09:35 PM

I had an old 79 ford LTD or summin like that and I went to do summin under the hood and found an air wrench wedged by the radiator!After that the first thing I did was look under the backseat for loose change and found a gram of coke!...Yea,I went straight to the police to turn it in...LOL:D

TheEngineer 03-10-2006 09:37 PM

holy ****. I don't think any of us can top that one!

brandoN^gsT 03-10-2006 10:29 PM

lol, only thing my car had was a little trash in the trunk, and an Oregan license plate, lol. :/ Meh...Gram of coke though...I would have poured the coke out, and turned the can in for the quarter...haha, I kid, I kid.

-brandoN^-

ictponder 03-11-2006 01:30 AM

OMG dude, you shoulda sold the sweets. Would have been a nice chunk of change.

TheEngineer 03-12-2006 01:46 AM

ORIGINAL: ictponder

OMG dude, you shoulda sold the sweets. Would have been a nice chunk of change.
hhhmmmm that might have not been the smartest thing to do:eek:

ictponder 03-12-2006 11:41 AM

Maybe not in your neck of the woods, but all my neighbors are crack heads. There are 2 dealers on my street alone lol. Would have been easy, just like when i sold my dodge. Had it out for sale for 2 hours and my neighbor came and bought it for $350 lol.