Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

Smarty Trend Head Unit

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2020, 02:40 AM
Default Smarty Trend Head Unit

I'm going to buy a head unit for my car and decided to choose this device. It seems to be decent quality (the price is also not like that of Chinese devices). Perhaps someone has already come across this company?
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport 2015+ Android Car Stereo Navigation In-Dash Head Unit

Old 10-29-2020, 10:24 AM

Hello...there are so numerous post-retail sound systems that it's elusive a decent one. Huge numbers of them have one digit contrast in their name. At any rate I've been perusing surveys on the nets and they are all publicity. A large portion of them make light of the negatives and promotion highlights like 7" as though it would be that significant. I've discovered an alternate blog and I've started to really want the atoto a6. The thing I enjoyed about this blog is that it says it how it is. No glossing over no BS.

order pcb

Last edited by ClyLunt; 11-19-2020 at 04:34 PM.
Old 11-18-2020, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by ClyLunt
Hello...there are so numerous post-retail sound systems that it's elusive a decent one. Huge numbers of them have one digit contrast in their name. At any rate I've been perusing surveys on the nets and they are all publicity. A large portion of them make light of the negatives and promotion highlights like 7" as though it would be that significant. I've discovered an alternate blog and I've started to really want the atoto a6. The thing I enjoyed about this blog is that it says it how it is. No glossing over no BS.
Hello, I'm planning to install an aftermarket dbl din head unit in the next months. It so true about the mumeros of brand on the market. wich one to choose!!!!!

Where can I found this blog?

thanks patrick