Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Canada, Over Seas & Elsewhere (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/canada-over-seas-elsewhere-36/)
-   -   BC, Canada, dealer recommendation needed. (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/canada-over-seas-elsewhere-36/bc-canada-dealer-recommendation-needed-19890/)

dazed 06-20-2007 01:10 PM

BC, Canada, dealer recommendation needed.

Hi,

I may be in the market for a 07 Outie and was hoping someone has some experience with Mits dealers in BC, particular around Vancouver.

Can you recommend a dealership, or at least one I shouldnt go to ? :)

Thanks

Sebba 06-20-2007 01:13 PM

RE: BC, Canada, dealer recommendation needed.

I know we have a lot of members, dont let that fool you. We arent spread out enough to give that kinda info.

mitsustigi 01-04-2011 10:25 PM

Around Vancouver, I would have to say that you might have a tough time finding a good Mitsubishi dealer. The ones I have dealt with in the lower mainland have been nothing to write home about. I can discuss my experiences with each:

Northshore Mitsubishi: On the whole a very decent dealership. The service and parts side are very nice to deal with. Unfortunately, chances are you won't be dealing with them a lot because they have a tendency to be outrageously expensive, and I'm not kidding here. My favourite example is that I was quoted $450 for an O2 sensor that I picked up online for $100 everything included (same Manufacturer, same Product code, the identical part!!). The sales side is no exception. Their used vehicles are overpriced. But at least they have the courtesy to give you a reach around when they are f*&$ing you in the arse.

Autohouse Mitsubishi: By far the most blatantly deceptive of the Mitsu dealerships I have dealt with. The salesman I was working with conveniently "forgot" the amount of damage the car I was looking at had sustained, mentioning only very casually that "it was over $2000". Turned out that the damage claim had been for $18,000!! The only reason I found this out was that I insisted very firmly that I be shown the inspection report prior to putting a deposit down, after requesting to see the paperwork about 4 times prior to that and being given excuse after excuse, such as "Oh its in the back somewhere, let me pull it up for you"..."Someone else was by to see it and another salesperson currently has it"..."The printer isn't working otherwise I'd print it out for you"...etc.

Wolfe Mitsubishi: This is the dealership that left me with the worst taste in my mouth after dealing with them. Disgusting sales practices, had me waiting for the longest time, made me negotiate a price with the salesperson and then again with the assistant sales manager, made me put down a deposit at the end of the day, and then when I came back the next day, the sales manager refused to sell me the car at the agreed to price, insisting that I would have to pay them $1000 more, as the cost of fixing the outstanding issue with the car which they had promised to fix, was turning out to be "more expensive than anticipated". Doesn't speak highly about both sales and service dept. in my opinion.