Everything else Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue that doesnt fit into the other categories?? Ask it here!

Multiple Fault Lights On Dashboard

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2023, 01:59 AM
Default Multiple Fault Lights On Dashboard

Hello Outlanders,
I have a 2015 PHEV and my mileage is relatively low at 40,000.
I have seen a
similar fault to mine posted but not found a solution, so please bear with me.
Recently, for no apparent reason, I received a host of fault lights on the dashboard; EV System Service Required, RBS Service Required, FCM Service Required, ASC System Service Required. I pulled over and stopped the car. When I turned the ignition on again the faults had reset but upon driving another couple of miles they reappeared. There was no loss of control for the car.
I've lived with this for about 5 days, meanwhile searching wherever I can, this forum, You Tube etc for a solution.
The 12v battery seems ok showing 12.4 volts. There is no problem starting and there is no problem with 12v circuits, windows, fans, lights etc. I actually took out the battery to reset any alarms and took the opportunity to fully charge it. The fault, and all the alarms continue to come up intermittently. I don't think that any of these alarms are true because if there was a genuine fault then it should be on constantly and to get 4 discrete alarms at once indicates perhaps a software problem. I plugged in an OBD diagnostics tool and there are no fault codes indicated. Therefore I don't think it is a wheel sensor. In fact, I plugged in another OBD tool to confirm that there were no codes.
Do any of you kind people have a similar experience, a possible solution or even a fix to suggest that I may follow to resolve this?

Thanks,
Chris