Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Exterior (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/exterior-22/)
-   -   Body Kits (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/exterior-22/body-kits-1387/)

Newbiedude 06-09-2004 07:25 PM

Body Kits

Ok, this is gana show how much I know about Eclipses..but..can I take a body kit for a '92, and put it on my '91. One of my friends says I can't because of screw holes. I honestly don't know either way. Also, will a '92-'94 hood fit my '91? According to the same friend, they will. Sorry to show how little I know..it must hurt, huh?[sm=smiley29.gif]

--Ogre--

BurntGSX 06-10-2004 12:47 AM

RE: Body Kits

the kit will match up because NO kits come with holes drilled already. nothing is pre drilled BECAUSE it will fit better. the only thing you'd have to worry about is headlights but I think the 91 and 92 are the same for that... as for the hood... I don't think they changed the hood between any of the 1st gen, so you should be ok... why do you want a factory hood?? Im really confused about that one

madmat 06-13-2004 01:24 PM

would you say that was ODD BurntGSX?[sm=smiley8.gif]

BurntGSX 06-13-2004 04:21 PM

ha ha ****er.. lol, yeah, ODD is right. I just don't understand what the hell the point would be.. if you are getting a new hood, get a NEW ONE! ;) no offense gana, just sayin

Newbiedude 06-17-2004 03:20 PM

No offense taken, and the answer is because I'll change my hood when I drop in the race motor I'm gana build. I plan on getting a block and going up from there. I want a stock hood also to keep my insurance down while I'm tight on cash. But eventually I will get something like a CF hood. I like CF, it looks nice. Anyways, thanks for the help. This forum is awesome.

--Ogre--

BurntGSX 06-18-2004 08:26 PM

hmm.. no problem, still confused about the hood thing though.. it there something wrong with yours? if you are going to get a new one anyway, why not just save that $50 or what ever the other hood will cost and put it toward the CF one?

you're killin me man! haha

eclipsegsxgrl18 06-22-2004 12:46 PM

Does anyone have a website they can recommend to me for body kits, I went through Extreme Dimensions and it was the biggest piece of **** ever, i really need to find a company that is known for their quality. Let me know thanks guys!

Maverick 06-23-2004 04:56 PM

i have a 2001 mitsubishi mirage ES 4dr and i want an evo style body kit. I need a web site that has kick ass kits and kick ass prices. I got a mitsubishi veteran working on the engine of my car so in a year or so you'll get impressive numbes. My e-mail is www.maverickep@hotmail.com. Thanx

balbatron 06-23-2004 09:24 PM

the place i am gunna get my body kit wen i get 1 is andysautosport.com

97dsmbishi 06-30-2004 03:50 PM

Racerwheel