Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Exterior (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/exterior-22/)
-   -   Pure JDM (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/exterior-22/pure-jdm-17510/)

antomx 03-23-2007 03:44 AM

Pure JDM

Pure JDM BAY-BE!!!!!

http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=32107048fx2.jpg

Sebba 03-23-2007 03:54 AM

RE: Pure JDM

Thats what happens when passion meets broke ass lol

Sebba 03-23-2007 03:58 AM

I have a few comments suggestions from looking at your gallary.

I really like what you have done with the car. I really do. I like the fenders and the rims are perfect. The car is begging for some stock tails! They will look so much better.

Another thing i noticed, although you did the right thing by getting one of the best BOVs in the world, unfortunatly its not recirculatable so its not designed for that car.

And the neons man..... why lol

antomx 03-23-2007 04:10 AM

Yeah...well I dont have that car anymore. And why you knck'in on my choice ofBOV? More than half the things on the car "were not designed for that car". Like the 1st gen. rods that are in itbut I made 'em work by shaving .32 mills off of each side.
REALLY!!!!!!!!! Its not like I've readfrom a million forums that recirculating makes the car IDLE better (in their opinion). But you know, I hardly ever had a problem with that.........Thanks for the props though...(I guess) The neons?...come ON! Those are killer!!!!! Thats what everyone has in the Fast and the Furious, right?...lol . I mean, thats why you have those heavy-ass CHROME wheels...right? and all those checkered graphics..right?>>LOL (that is your car...right?)

I'm working on a 240sx with an RB25det skyline engine right now, so I've got my hands full....

Sebba 03-23-2007 10:36 AM

I think someone needs to do their homework before they say stupid **** : )

I said i wasnt knocking anything. The BOV is a great choice... but the DSM MAS was not designed to be used with a vented BOV... plain and simple.

As for my sig... itechnically dontown that car... and i never did. I lived in England until Dec 21st and there is less than 20 GSTs in the entire country.. so naturally when i found one for sale i jumped on it.... regardless what it looked like. I did NOT molest the car.

I never liked it.

Neons are gay, graphics are gay, ALTEEEEZA tails are gay, eBay tail lights are gay.....and especially F&F is the biggest pile of **** ever

antomx 03-23-2007 08:21 PM

LOL.....man dont you get tired of this sh*t?
I know you werent knockin on the tial, you WERE knock'in on my choice of using the tial (as I said). That, or you just wanted to impart your oh so abundant knowledge of what BOV's will and wont work on a GST (which is evenknown by people who ride the bus). Have you useda tialon a DSM before?

One more thing thats gay.... Saying sh*t like, "I think someone needs to do their homework...... "
Anotherthing thats gay is saying sh*t like, "One more thing thats gay is saying sh*t like,"I think someone needs to do their homework......."LOL (yeah I beat 'ya 2 it)

Man I'm not flame'in or try'in to have a big argument over "You took what I said wrong, I meant this and your a dip sh*t".....Its really OLD.

Anyway, I liked the tail lights on that eclipse, they're not chrome nor 2 ricey...thats my opinion anyway and a dozen other people who saw them in person.

And now, not trying to be an ass:
What r u drive'in now? or anticipating to get?

P.S. I have 2 ask, you know I was J/K about the F&F?...(right?)Lol

Sebba 03-23-2007 08:31 PM

I was trying to help you out... but your just being a dick about it so im not going to bother anymore.

Tial = vented... i havepersonal experiance with vented BOVs... all vented BOVs are the same.

antomx 03-23-2007 11:53 PM

Yeah...ok..... I'm the dick....bye!;)

2nd g eclipse gst 03-30-2007 04:34 AM

ladies,ladies come on now lol

Kaede.Noir 03-30-2007 04:41 AM

trying to cool up a fight that ended up 6 days ago? haha