Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   General Mitsubishi Chat (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/general-mitsubishi-chat-5/)
-   -   Can I reset maintenance indicator? (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/general-mitsubishi-chat-5/can-i-reset-maintenance-indicator-39677/)

Walruski 06-10-2011 07:22 PM

Can I reset maintenance indicator?

I have a 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. I recently took it in for its first service. Unfortunately the dealer failed to reset the computer and the Perform routine maintenance warning still comes on every time I start the vehicle. Dos anyone know if I can reset this myself or do I need to take it back to the shop? I would rather not do that as it is 30 miles away.

TheEngineer 06-10-2011 08:27 PM

you may be able to reset it by unhooking the battery for around 30 minutes or so.

Lunatic59 06-10-2011 08:39 PM

Here are the instructions. Never tried it myself.

Walruski 06-11-2011 08:03 AM

It worked perfectly. Thank you!!!

KenDawg 05-10-2012 06:22 PM

I have the exact same issue, AND my own service station used the manual , which does not give proper instructions as they could not reset either. If I try the battery disconnect, will I lose pre set stations and server music, or anything set in the car entertainment system? I want to avoid a long drive to the actual dealer service center (who by the way was extremely rude when i was asking about how I may do this myself). So Mitsubishi service is losing some points this week with me

Deliivanov 08-04-2012 11:01 AM

It works!!!

THANKS FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS. IT IS SIMPLE AND IT WORKS!!!:)

HOW TO CANCEL THE SERVICE REMINDER WARNING

Turn the ignition switch to the "OFF" position.
2. By operating the meter information switch, the warning period is displayed on the multi information display.
3. Press the meter information switch once for 1.2 seconds or longer.
4. The service reminder indicator flashes.
5. While the service reminder indicator flashes, press the meter information switch once for less than 1.2 seconds.
6. The service reminder indicator is turned ON, and "CLEAR" is displayed on the multi-information display for 3 seconds.
7. After "CLEAR" is displayed for 3 seconds, the warning period to the next time is displayed.

vipercarcom 10-20-2012 11:22 AM

Reset maintenance indicator Mitsubishi Outlander

Hello, it is very easy to reset maintenance indicator Mitsubishi Outlander, I managed to reset the warning light on my Mitsubishi Outlander, with the information found here. Reset oil service light Mitsubishi Outlander | Reset service light, reset oil life, maintenance light reset
It also has pictures with the steps.

denis234 04-20-2014 07:52 AM

the Mitsubishi Outlander 2007 I have abs can not lock the door to
I traded EATC panel and I do not know how to restore the system writes me a system error and not with the key the alarm to turn on all the rest is ok

santfe 11-23-2014 03:09 PM

Thanks, it works.