Old 05-07-2007, 11:29 AM
Default RE: dont hate ricers.

ORIGINAL: Silvertooth

His ticket? 51 MpH in a 50 zone.
Ive gotten this exact ticket before.

Old 05-07-2007, 11:52 AM
Super Moderator

to be honest, im kinda tired of talking about what a ricer is, everyone has their own opinion.

Old 05-07-2007, 12:01 PM

Lets clear that up real quick then, shall we?
Car: 1991 Honda Accord DX with original stock motor (including all dried up gaskets). A good old fashioned Krylon paint job with a "FiberFab" body kit molded in with decaying Bondo.Muffler is from a 2000 Eclipse GT has bonus "ventilation holes" and is welded to the original cat back pipe. Wherever a vent or a neon can be placed, be sure that there is one and it shall be inactive, and worthless. Driver decides based upon the plethora or aeration holes and 3 tachometers that he of course has the fasted four wheeled vehicle known to man and accepts NO knowledge from ANYONE else. Will proceed to take said car to speeds that niether the car nor its mods can handle, on open public roads and of course not ever get pulled over, claiming that his car is simply "Too fast for the police cars to catch."
That is my (quick) definition of a ricer.

Old 05-07-2007, 12:12 PM

Wanna hear something unbelievably sad........I went to a show about 2 weeks ago, and what I saw made me want to cry. It was a late model Corvette, couldn't have been older than an '04, with a giant aluminum wing on the back. I didn't have my camera.....and I'm kind of glad I didn't, just so I don't have recurring nightmares after looking at it. Beautiful car that was ruined by a middle-age wanna be who thought the F&F movies were cool.

Old 05-07-2007, 12:55 PM

That's true, Emonz...no matter what, ricers are great for entertainment.

Old 05-08-2007, 12:21 AM

@ Kaede.Noir - i couldnt have said it better myself.

@ Silvertooth - 51 on a 50. do cops hate drivers in general? cause that seems too intense. no one can keep a constant speed.

@ Lil Evo - oh god, fast and the furious movies. they killed it all. so did the movie redline.

i didnt bother wasting money to watch redline. i'll wait til it hits dvd and some douchebag around my place decides to buy it.

Old 05-08-2007, 12:44 AM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

People with bodykits and an attitude is a whole different ball game.. and those are the ones i make fun of
You make fun of everyone, not just them...

Old 05-08-2007, 12:48 AM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

to be honest, im kinda tired of talking about what a ricer is, everyone has their own opinion.
x2.. My brother thought I was a ricer b/c I drive a 4 banger mitsu... I had to set him straight

Old 05-22-2007, 01:10 PM

ORIGINAL: Silvertooth

Exactly...ricer is an attitude, not a car. Show me a done-up Honda with a respectful, friendly driver, and I can have a good conversation. Show me a "ricer", and all he'll get from me is anger, frustration, and a challenge to prove his so-called "unbeatable" ride.

Just out of curiosity, how is it good for the cop scene? Up here since F&F happend and everyone got a Civic, cops'll pull anyone over and have the worst possible attitude. I got pulled over and called, and I quote, a "f!#$%ing retard" to my face by a cop. They'll pull over anything up here that remotely looks fast for the most bogus reason. I had a friend pulled over who had just a front lip on and tail lights, but was going the limit. His ticket? 51 MpH in a 50 zone.
Whoa. Those cops are just being ******** man. It depends on the type of cops you deal with
also. Myself and a few buddies have gotten pulled over on more than a few occasions, the cops
were cool man. They said if we want to do it, do it where there is no traffic and where noone can
get hurt. And other occasions cops have said "Oh you guys like to race huh" and then they would
tell us about they're old racing stories with they're muscle cars. We were lucky to get nice cops or I
think we would have been locked up a long time ago, lol.

Old 05-22-2007, 01:38 PM

you're one lucky SOB if you never got your car impounded for that crap.

Quick Reply: dont hate ricers.