Is this garbage?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 04:40 AM
Old 07-17-2007, 05:55 AM
Default RE: Is this garbage?

Nube, you're kidding right? Please say you're kidding because yes, that is crap.
HP, is bought with more money than that...AND that is a rediculous price for a leaf blower.
I like the half the hp of an Audi 1.8T statement...good stuff.

Old 07-17-2007, 06:33 AM

listen nubiansith.., maybe your not expirienced in highperformance tunning as well as others, but hey!, who the hell is? I respect the fact you asked before you bought this product, because most people would have skipped that, and just purchased it. The item your looking at is complete and utter GARBAGE. It's a cheap knock off companys made to compete with real turbo/super chargers, making it seem high power is economical . The product " THEORETICALLY" works, according to the laws of forced induction, but in reality, just plain o'l sucks.( no pun intended).
Dont waste your money and time with such a horrible modification.
On the contrary, save money, and satify your highperformance craving by doing it the right way. Spend the money on real turbo/super chargers.

again, dont be afraid to ask, and much respect for checking in with us first.

Good luck

Gus

Old 07-17-2007, 08:06 AM

it's a waste... i'm one of the guys who acutally bought one before asking anybody about it.... but it was a good learning experience.
at low rpm's it's got a lil more pep BUT anything over 3k and the plastic infront of the filter becomes more of a hinderance than anything, you actuallly loose power b/c of it blocking air.

Old 07-17-2007, 05:58 PM

wow I am glad I asked. As you guys know I have been slowly but, surely modding my car (1st time ever) LOL
I never realized how much fun working on ones car can be. I have had things done to cars before but, I just paid some guy to do it. The Batmobile aside from the body work is all me and it makes you feel proud. I know the things I have done are simple but, I get compliments on my ride all the time so I must be doing something right. Well I am not ready to dump that much to get a turbo yet so I will have to make do at least until deployment.
I am going to lower The BM next week. Now I have been hearing different things should I get coil overs $149 set of four or lowering springs a set of four $179 I will post the links. I want to know which ones to get and why?
http://www.wesellcarparts.com/store/...idCategory=217

Old 07-17-2007, 06:29 PM

I cant believe you didnt know better. Nubian, if it sounds to good to be true... its cuz it is, simple as that.

Old 07-18-2007, 07:33 AM

http://www.wesellcarparts.com/store/...idproduct=1823 can't go wrong w/ tein

Old 08-07-2007, 02:14 AM

As far as springs go my boyfriend (who also has an eclipse) has the Eibach Pro Kit and I have the Eibach SportLine springs. We both love ours, however I do have a ton of friends with coilovers and they look HOTTT! Plus then you have options!

Old 08-09-2007, 03:54 PM

IT MAKES MAD POWA YO!!

I wouldn't trust it to move air through my a-c/heater.

Old 08-09-2007, 04:19 PM

YES IT IS CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Is this garbage?