why buy a chevy product

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 08:35 PM
Default RE: why buy a chevy product

I'm a huge fan of vets, my dad has one and its pure sex. That being said i would probably choose a evo over a vet, simply because its more practical for everyday use.

Old 12-05-2007, 01:23 AM

^^agree...vettes are sex, but I'd rather a sexy car for everyday use.

Old 12-05-2007, 07:35 AM

ORIGINAL: bestwiseguy

I'm a huge fan of vets, my dad has one and its pure sex. That being said i would probably choose a evo over a vet, simply because its more practical for everyday use.
That is sooooooooo far from true its not even funny.

A vette is by far more pratical than an Evo for daily driveing. Vettes are made for it. they are much much more comfortable, get much better gas milage, have all the luxaries, and with traction controll winter is not much of an obsticle im sure

Old 12-05-2007, 09:18 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

ORIGINAL: bestwiseguy

That is sooooooooo far from true its not even funny.

A vette is by far more pratical than an Evo for daily driveing. Vettes are made for it. they are much much more comfortable, get much better gas milage, have all the luxaries, and with traction controll winter is not much of an obsticle im sure
I have to disagree emonz. It is true that the corvette is very comfortable and has more luxaries. But the vette is also extremely low to the ground, only has two seats which is usesless if you plan on having more than two passengers, and has no trunk space. It is more of a weekend cruiser than a daily driver. And there is no way i would every want to drive a vette any any kind of snowy or icy conditions. They have so much torque it wouldnt take much for the back end to come around.

Old 12-05-2007, 07:55 PM

Chevy's and GM products in general don't impress me although I will say the new '08 Malibu turned out pretty nice and I can't wait to see the new Trans Am.... But I sell Fords and they have the nicest lineup and decent quality of vehicles I have seen in a long time from a manufacturer.

Old 12-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Banned

The 08 Malibu seems to be one hell of a bad *** car. Look at what you are getting on their website for just 26k for the top model. As ashamed as i am, i actually recomended it to my Graphic Arts teacher...

Old 12-05-2007, 08:19 PM

To hell with you Sebba! How dare you recommend the competition! LOL..Actually we have a loaded up, highest level '08 Malibu sitting on our showroom floor at our Chevy/Subaru store across the street. It has 18 inch wheels, (yes 18 inchers on a Malibu!), dvd/nav system, bluetooth, leather, moonroof, etc...I sat in it the other day when I had to go over there and it was very nice...Also not impressed with the Pontiac G8 that took the place of the GTO...They tamed the motor wayyyyyy down on that car but I'll check one out at our Buick/Pontiac/GMC store up the road when they get one.

Old 12-05-2007, 10:22 PM
Banned

We were contemplating the Fusion but i read the TSBs on it.. lol

Old 12-06-2007, 12:17 PM

The Fusion is a sweet car...awesome quality and ahead of the Camry, Altima, Accord and the rest of the cars in its class...so it's ranked #1...I'd like to see a turbo on the Fusion I-4, that would be a bad-azz car there....One thing about the Fusion I don't like is that you can only get the AWD in the V-6 but it puts out 221 hp in a 3.0 liter....Nice cars any way you go though. I'm pretty impressed with them..I sold an AWD one yesterday as a matter of fact, to a 79 year old lady at that too.

Old 12-09-2007, 10:51 AM

EVO EVO EVO !!!
not a big fan of chev's ....
butits priceless when someone with a 4 door hand over your *** to you on a silver platter.
sure the EVO is more $$$, but with the awd you can drive in the winter too... because where i live we get 12-20" of snow for 4-5 months out of the year... now what use would the corvette do me ?? none!

Quick Reply: why buy a chevy product