Interior What have you done to the inside of your ride? Customized it? Kept it super clean? Talk about it here.

New Armorall Cleaner

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2005, 11:31 PM
Default New Armorall Cleaner

I have been looking for something for my interior without silicone or petrolium cause I don't want the greasy shine, plus it's not great over long periods of time. I got a new thing put out by armorall, came in a blue and white bottle and it's primarily a cleaner but leaves a nice low gloss shine at the same time. If you're looking for something good def try this, I'm very happy with it and I figured i'd let you guys know.

Old 01-04-2005, 02:30 PM
Default RE: New Armorall Cleaner

I see you have a red Eclipse with tan leather. I have a dover white with black. I am always looking for comments on cleaners and the like. What do you primarily use for your leather? I have tried Maguiars but am wondering if there's anything else better. I definately need to look for the Armorall you are talking about because I am like you, that greasy shine look is not cool, especially on black, and I was using the wipes because they were quick and easy but they leave the interior too dry looking. Thanks for the info.

Old 01-04-2005, 02:57 PM

I use the meguire's cleaner/conditioner for my leather too, I primarily use thier products and mothers, if I'm using a real carnuba I go with mothers cause I've always gotten good results with them, but meguire's is just as good, two best detailing compainies in my opinion. I don't use the wipes for hardly anything just cause it's harder to control the amount and they're more expensive then getting a regular bottle or whatever. Then I just use my shop towel to apply whatever it is.

Old 01-23-2005, 04:22 AM

This stuff in the blue and white, does it leave a greesy feel? I hate using the armoral becasue if you miss spots it's wicked noticable and I hate the feeling on the steering wheel it leaves, so I'm up for new ideas myself.

Old 02-05-2005, 02:43 AM

hahah, your not supposed to put Armorall on the steering wheel i guess... (Thats what it says on the bottle) lol just thought that was funny... [sm=smiley16.gif]

Old 03-14-2005, 01:54 AM

No, it's not greasy at all. It's more of a cleaner than anything, i don't like the greasy feel so this stuff is probably just what you're looking for. I'd try it out.