Internal Lounge Chat about beefing up your insides here.

Cheap racing seats

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 06:08 PM
Banned
Default RE: Cheap racing seats

You are all ****ing morons, except TE.

You wanna cheap out on a seat? Be my guest, when you plough into another car at what ever speed, I know what I want to be holding me in place...... and it aint no eBay piece of ****.

Use your brain...

Old 08-27-2008, 10:34 PM

how does the "SEAT" keep you in the seat dude? thats what the SEATBELT is for.....

Old 08-27-2008, 11:50 PM
Banned

Hahaha... darwin....

Go for it dude... seems like a killer deal

Old 08-28-2008, 08:45 AM

ORIGINAL: XxM4n1aCxX

how does the "SEAT" keep you in the seat dude? thats what the SEATBELT is for.....
and you have obviously never sat in a racing seat before , or atleast a real racing seat before. your *** doesnt move at all. high speed corners your *** stays in one spot so does your back. regular seats you slide and your back starts to lean because the seat nor the seat belt cant support the lateral G forces

Old 08-28-2008, 08:47 AM

they look like the Evo Recaros that are in the IX SE all they are missing is the red stiching and the word recaro on the back support

Old 08-28-2008, 12:18 PM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

Hahaha... darwin....

Go for it dude... seems like a killer deal
LOL... i find it amuzing that you used Darwin to tell someone to die!! nice one!!
i say just reholester the stockers and youll be more than fine!!

Old 08-28-2008, 07:09 PM
Banned

Didn't think he was smart enough to know what I meant anyways

Old 08-29-2008, 10:15 AM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

You are all ****ing morons, except TE.

You wanna cheap out on a seat? Be my guest, when you plough into another car at what ever speed, I know what I want to be holding me in place...... and it aint no eBay piece of ****.

Use your brain...
That was one thing keeping me back, and I'm guessing you're just talking about the possibility of the seats falling apart/tearing right out of the mounts? Either way, you didn't have to be such an *******. Some of us can't afford to shell out $600+ for a freaking seat like you apparently can. I asked a question for people's opinions - not for a flaming. Thanks for the opinion you gave though, delicately put as it was.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:20 AM

I could see them probably offering pretty good support just by virtue of the design they're copying, and I definitely couldn't see them being as comfortable as the real thing, but I would think that the area they would skimp out the most on would be safety and quality of the mounts/slides.

Old 09-05-2008, 08:58 PM

... you're talking about sebba, he's gonna give his opinion the only way he knows, which is being a dick lol. He's right though, if the material that built the seat is cheap good chance when you smash into another car the seat might go with you.

Quick Reply: Cheap racing seats