Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Mid West (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/mid-west-34/)
-   -   Midwest Peoples!!! (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/mid-west-34/midwest-peoples-890/)

RedThunderKitty 06-25-2004 09:26 PM

RE: Midwest Peoples!!!

Middle of corn? I'm thinking DeKalb, right?

Yep, the convertibles are born and bred in Normal.

Me, I'm a ChiCityGirl myself.

hiya

wildwest 06-28-2004 10:13 AM

Middle of the corn as in 30 min north of the DSM factory in bloomington. corn on three sides of the house. beans on the other.

1398spdr 06-30-2004 06:42 PM

STL-MO representin hurrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BurntGSX 07-03-2004 05:36 AM

great to hear from ya 1398spdr

1398spdr 07-10-2004 09:11 PM

thanks, this is the first site i found that i actually like, most of the other ones are dead

BurntGSX 07-12-2004 04:05 AM

things get crazy in here.. specially in offtopic.. watch out though, some of the OLD members will get "grumpy" lol, and call you a post whore if you chat too much.. don't mind them though.. its all good!

oh, the midwest seems to SUCK.. where are all the car shows man?

1398spdr 07-24-2004 09:40 PM

Only ones i ever see is when a bunch of richie punk ass kids pull up in a parking lot and just sit there and hang out. It sucks really cause theyre all show, some arent bad but its not worth checkin out.

BurntGSX 08-07-2004 05:27 PM

yeah, that too.. there are a lot of cars around here with kits that aren't painted.. anyone else run into that? how dumb does that look? black car with a primer grey kit on it... come on people. there's an eclipse in my home town with the same kit (bomex) as my 97, but his is not painted.. I just want to go kick him in the teeth.. disgracing the DSM family. if you are going to do something, do it right, not half assed. ugh[:@]

nate5023 08-09-2004 12:42 AM

Yeah thats what I see in MN theres a ton of dsms that have kits but there not painted just drivin around and not painting them, its like they don't even plan on painting them or something I've seen a few that have driven by where I work and have not even got it painted and I saw them that way in the begining of summer.

1398spdr 08-23-2004 09:39 PM

most of the dsm guys in STL do it right, but those damn civics, ive seen ONE that looks like the kid actually cares about the car, have to give him some credit, it looks nice, and it is quick, but its still a civic. every other one ive seen with a kit, have had it on the cars for 6-8 months, and still primer grey, one is even all messed up, looks like he bumped someone and then tried to tape it on with duct tape. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!