Mitsubishi 3000GT During it's production run, and after, the 3000GT was a pure sports car offering forced induction and all wheel drive, as well as smooth aerodynamic styling.

Air Bags & SRS Module

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 10:20 AM
Default Air Bags & SRS Module

Hello Friends,

My Roomie recently wrecked my car in a minor accident and now, I have to replace the Front Bumper, Bumper Reinforcements, Headlights, Air Bags (both driver and passenger) and the Air Bag Control Module.

Can anyone please give me contact details of a trusted auto-part dealer from which I can order those parts ?

Also, the Repair Shop owner told me that along with the Air Bags and the Control Module, I would also have to replace the Impact Sensors, the Clock Spring and the Chips that coordinates them which mite cost me around 3-4 grand.

Can anyone please guide me about this ? Because I am planning to just replace the air bags and the control modules. Would that be fine ? Or what do I do exactly with the air-bag reinstallation ?

Your any help in this regard would be fairly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, guys.

- Jimmy.

Old 03-18-2008, 10:02 PM
Default RE: Air Bags & SRS Module

I hate to use this for a shameless plug for my website but....If you need these parts please give me a shout...I can save you lots of money.
Give me a list of what you need and your vin# and i'll put together a quote that you can use for price shopping.
jeff@cherryhilltriplex.com