Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Mitsubishi Diamante (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/mitsubishi-diamante-16/)
-   -   signal lights and hazards not working (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/mitsubishi-diamante-16/signal-lights-hazards-not-working-47803/)

Raider 02-24-2015 01:14 PM

signal lights and hazards not working

im working on my friends 2002 Mitsubishi diamante because his daughter had a run in with a ditch this winter. the front headlights were smashed and one of the turn signal bulb holders was ripped off. i got a holder at a junkyard and spliced it back on, but none of the signal light system is working. the hazard button does nothing and neither does the turn signal stalk. i've read that i should check the hazard switch and replace it if high resistance is found, but i dont know what 2 of the 9 contacts to check.

any help with this is GREATLY appreciated!

also, i cant get the trunk open to check the back turn signal, either with the door button or the key. ideas?

thanks

Raider 02-24-2015 02:38 PM

nevermind, it was a fuse under the hood for the signal lights, and the relay for the fuel door and the trunk release has corroded contacts.

Reborn1978@yahoo.com.au 08-13-2021 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Raider (Post 307846)
nevermind, it was a fuse under the hood for the signal lights, and the relay for the fuel door and the trunk release has corroded contacts.

watch out for plugs with pos and neg touching
why dont my idicators or windows work then!

Reborn1978@yahoo.com.au 08-13-2021 05:26 PM

Hellllpppppp!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Reborn1978@yahoo.com.au (Post 333661)
watch out for plugs with pos and neg touching
why dont my idicators or windows work then!

MY MAGNA is going to get canaried
WAT!!!!!!!!shes prestine!!!!!!indicators!!!!!!noooooooooooooooooo

Reborn1978@yahoo.com.au 08-13-2021 05:32 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Reborn1978@yahoo.com.au (Post 333662)
MY MAGNA is going to get canaried
WAT!!!!!!!!shes prestine!!!!!!indicators!!!!!!noooooooooooooooooo

Ahhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh when i get her goin im gonna ring her 250 hp neck!!!!!!

Reborn1978@yahoo.com.au 08-13-2021 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Reborn1978@yahoo.com.au (Post 333663)
Ahhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh when i get her goin im gonna ring her 250 hp neck!!!!!!

thats it!

im takin he out no indicators to the lookout. She is surrendering herself to the police

No! I cant let that happen! Backstreets people first gear. Theyy cant ever catch this one ever!!!!! Shes blown fully a wrx eater

Reborn1978@yahoo.com.au 08-13-2021 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Reborn1978@yahoo.com.au (Post 333667)
thats it!

im takin he out no indicators to the lookout. She is surrendering herself to the police

No! I cant let that happen! Backstreets people first gear. Theyy cant ever catch this one ever!!!!! Shes blown fully a wrx eater

shes making me break down im a mess
wait. Shes calling me