Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Mitsubishi Endeavor (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/mitsubishi-endeavor-15/)
-   -   New here, looking at getting endeavor..opinions pla (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/mitsubishi-endeavor-15/new-here-looking-getting-endeavor-opinions-pla-46996/)

Chef 08-28-2014 07:02 PM

New here, looking at getting endeavor..opinions pla

Hi guys, i test drove an '08 endeavor today, really nice! Drove
Well, very smooth. I just wanted to get your opinions on this car.
Are they reliable? Thibgs to look out for? Issues?
Thanks
Fab

DWPMR 11-25-2014 10:23 AM

My 2008 has been darned good for 105000 miles. Now getting intermittent SES light - cat going bad or maybe just an O2 sensor. Gas mileage is terrible, and can't tow a lot.

HaydensDad 12-07-2014 04:49 PM

Also new here. Got mine at 118k and she drives like new. Plenty of get up and go, premium fuel is a bit of a drawback but a minor one at that. Solid in winter weather and decent off road performance.

tbird71 01-07-2015 08:49 AM

08 Endeavor

These are great cars...we git ours with 23K now has 62K not a bit of trouble.
Premium gas, but will run on reg if necessary

DONT PAY TOO MUCH...the biggest drawback is it's a Mitsubishi
dealers will not give you anything in on trade. We tried to trade ours, $8000 was the best offer we got and that's on a 60000 mi SE!

So we keep it, and I am happy. We drove a Lincoln MKT that didnt ride as comfortable. Great Seats!

I wouldn't pay much over 9000 fir it unless it has really low miles but either way you cant go wrong IMO...Good Luck!

tbird71 01-07-2015 09:02 AM

08 Endeavor

These are great cars...we got ours with 23K now has 62K not a bit of trouble.
Premium gas, but will run on reg if necessary

DONT PAY TOO MUCH...the biggest drawback is it's a Mitsubishi
dealers will not give you anything in on trade. We tried to trade ours, $8000 was the best offer we got and that's on a 60000 mi SE!

So we keep it, and I am happy. We drove a Lincoln MKT that didnt ride as comfortable. Great Seats!

I wouldn't pay much over 9000 for it unless it has really low miles but either way you cant go wrong IMO...Good Luck!

garyst1981 01-15-2015 03:46 PM

Also new here, I got my Endeavor about 6 months ago, it runs strong, its an 06 and it had 74K miles. I got here since I wanted to do some mods and I found there's not much parts out there. Premium gas, I read up here? I've been using just regular, any problem about that?

2006 Endeavor 03-31-2015 03:43 AM

IMO stick with the premium fuel. I've had my 06 Endeavour since new and only put in premium. My gas millage is better than a lot of my friends SUV's. As far as reliablility Mitsu is great. In 9 years I have spent $80 for a new power steering hose and $20 for rear hatch clip. S0 $100 in 9 years is amazing. Only vehicle that I have owned that's better is Toyota Corolla, 250K and nothing ever went on it. But cars and SUV are different and I never went offroading or 110 miles/hr for 3 hours in the corolla.