Mitsubishi Evolution For eight generations now, the Evolution has been the leading name in AWD performance, both on the road, and off.

carbonetic carbon clutch for evo 10

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 09:35 PM
Default RE: carbonetic carbon clutch for evo 10

I thought more disc long life, not true? all of pawer divided by number of disc, 450HP single and 225HP twin? sound's like better?
Don't you?

Old 07-03-2008, 10:05 PM

yes they take power better. BUT the more discs the less meaty they can be in order to still fit. there for life is less over time

Old 07-09-2008, 05:56 PM

"the more discs the less meaty in order to still fit" are not true. My friend had owned carbonetic twin clutchfor his Supra and just changed to carbonetic Triple later, but the disc was exact same as twin's one. it was just 3 discs inside. He also recommended carbonetic clutch since evo-10 clutch is available......... but as i said before, i do't wannabe the first one.....
anyone?

Old 07-09-2008, 06:14 PM

I am telling you. Think about it. they fit more clutched pretty much into the space one clutch was designed. They are most certainly thinner disc. Go search around for the facts.

you can start with this (some basics of course im sure you know it but its a start)

https://mitsubishiforum.com/m_112737/tm.htm

Old 07-10-2008, 02:18 PM

A brand new Evo X with a brand new clutch is alright.

Remember the car is Made in Japan. Install a new clutch it is now Made in a Corner Street. It will be a different car.

People who replaces a brand new clutch are just bored but you compete on a time attack or rally events I recommend to upgrade the Evo X but for daily driver I don't recommend it. WE cant even enjoy the HP of the new Evo on highways without getting a speeding ticket plus court hearing.

Enjoy the Evo X until you reach 100,000 mile warranty put anything on it and Your dealer won't even change your oil.

That's how the warranty works for Mitsubishi and I was already warned by my dealer. upgrade anything on the engine and warranty is passe.

Old 07-15-2008, 01:38 PM

thanks for the warranty magiggy.
itis my very first brand new car (always owned used one) and it has to be perfect!
Will post the pics if i upgrade anything.........

Old 04-26-2013, 06:41 PM
Cool Carbonetic blade?

Do anyone know about CARBONETIC new clutch carbon Blade? I do not want to go hard core clutch just OEM+ my car is only make 350WHP no race. so keep OEM like feel but not want to down when I drive with fun.

I hard Carbonetic released new clutch named Blade???

CARBON CLUTCH - CARBONETIC - ACROSS Official Website

If any one already have and drive let me know how's working.

Old 04-26-2013, 08:54 PM
Banned

Unnecessary on a vehicle with such minimal power. I recommend an ACT HDSS pressure plate and a regular street disc.

Old 04-29-2013, 06:12 PM

> Sebba

Thank you for your info. have you use ACT HDSS by yourself? If yes How's working? How's pedal stiffness? also engagement? won't have down If I take down track?

So you think I do not need Carbon Blade clutch for 350whp range car.
it's sound's cool and seems very light also hard carbon works very easy for drive train.. just sounds nice

If someone have used CARBONETIC BLADE clutch Please advice to me.

Old 04-29-2013, 06:44 PM
Banned

They are just incredibly overpriced, they are most commonly used in 600+ horsepower applications where they are needed.

I have used the ACT 2100 HDSS Street disc before, and I loved it. Crisp engagement, very predictable, the clutch feel is very stock-like, almost exactly the same. I beat the crap out of that clutch after the break in and never had an issue, then my mom sold her DSM

For 350hp it's perfect.

Quick Reply: carbonetic carbon clutch for evo 10