Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Sportback Newer to the United States, the Lancer line offers a sporty compact sedan, with all of the fine styling of the performance minded Evolution.

About Lancer ES

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 02:51 PM
Default About Lancer ES

I'm seriously thinking about Lancer, but I don't know which trim to get,,

What I want to know is,,if I get body kits from US based companies (by online),,will that fit into Canadian Models as well? or US models and Canadian models are different?

Also,,are those body kits out there,,are they paintable?

Thanks

Old 03-15-2006, 04:06 PM
Default RE: About Lancer ES

Why not get the OZ Rally or the Ralliart...they have the body kits on them already, unless you prefer something dramatic. You can find the used OZ Rally and Ralliarts for a good price. The OZ Rally is really only cosmetics whereas the Ralliart is cosmetics and functionality differences from the ES. Body kits are paintable, but I wouldn't want to match paints, I'd go with RA or OZ Rally.

Old 03-26-2006, 05:10 AM

all the lancers are the same the go by body codes teh Lancers after 01 world wide aer CE or CS6A the differnce is CE is a right hand drvie and CS is a a left the frame is the same and the panels are too.

Old 04-04-2006, 07:35 PM

I have an 04 ES and I really like it. I will be uploading my pictures tonight when I get to my house so you can take a look at it.. the OZ version is so pointless for the amount of money you pay for it.. the ralliart is a bigger engine so i can understand if you wanted to get that. I found one and only one company that makes a body kit for the 04 version lancers. it is body-kit.com. i purchased a Toms full body kit with the wing and changed the color from white to a custom space blue metallic paint. my car almost looks like an evo but with more of an Blitz body kit and obviously missing the nice turbo. that company makes several different styles of body kits. they are based out of canada. the only downfall to the kit is that it is only available in fiberglass which means you better be careful.

Old 04-09-2006, 03:09 PM

I only see one partial side view... any more pics? looks nice from what I see!