Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Mitsubishi Outlander (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/mitsubishi-outlander-10/)
-   -   2016 outlander otd? (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/mitsubishi-outlander-10/2016-outlander-otd-50298/)

aleisia 11-25-2016 02:02 AM

2016 outlander otd?

Hi guys, I want to buy 2016 outlander gt. Can you please share with me the trim and package you bought and your final out of pocket or out of door price? also the state you are in?
the bid I got is just $29688 otd for gt without touring package, just standard stuff only.
I want to pull the trigger but need to find a better price.
thanks!

nabwong 11-26-2016 07:53 PM

Hey. I got mine for $30k otd. Mine came with remote start and weather mats. Near Philadelphia. So your price is in line with mine. What's the price for 2017?

SERPENTOR 11-26-2016 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by aleisia (Post 318319)
Hi guys, I want to buy 2016 outlander gt. Can you please share with me the trim and package you bought and your final out of pocket or out of door price? also the state you are in?
the bid I got is just $29688 otd for gt without touring package, just standard stuff only.
thanks!

Check out truecar . com

ccernst 11-29-2016 01:41 PM

don't go with truecar...you don't get the best possible deal...you just get what everyone else is paying.

When I bought my last new car, I emailed dealerships in my town and surrounding areas. I gave them the model/trim/color/yadayada that I knew I wanted, and asked for their best price. Be perfectly honest and up front with them, letting them know that you are emailing around for prices...they can talk to you if they want to, but you need their best price they can offer. Once you have the best offer, notify other dealers that you are going with another...they may offer again. Got my Impreza for invoice with little to no stress.

catacami 12-03-2016 10:14 PM

2016 Mitsubishi Outlander GT S-AWC (less Navigation Package)

Originally Posted by aleisia (Post 318319)
thanks!

2016 Mitsubishi Outlander GT S-AWC (less Navigation Package) $38,795 Canadian Dollars

I purchased mine in May 2016 and I'm currently living Ontario, Canada. The breakdown price below are Canadian dollar and installation cost including

Basic Vehicle Price: $36,658

Pre-Delivery Expense: $550

Freight: $1,4500

Air Conditioning Tax: $100

OMVIC Fee: $10

Tire Levy: $27

Total: $38,795 Canadian Dollars + 13% Ontario tax