Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

2nd Gen Outlander Accessories((group buy))

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 07:11 PM
Default RE: 2nd Gen Outlander Accessories((group buy))

Im getting one... under my circumstances, what else can I do...[sm=sigh.gif]

Old 03-29-2007, 10:37 PM

I think your going to get every car you own the mesh set up........ twice.

Old 03-30-2007, 12:20 AM

at least twice a month for the next 5 months...

Old 03-30-2007, 02:52 AM

Not so great news from Japan. None of the Euro part numbers or accessories are available in Japan. The only accessories they can get are the ones listed in the Japan Outlander Catalog. http://www.mitsubishi-motors.co.jp/s.../OUTLANDER.pdf

And, the part numbers for parts around the world are different, even for easy items like the mud flaps.

Prices in Japan are high. The silver plastic lower door garnish found on all JDM and Euro Outlanders is around $250, and then you still need to ship it.

Old 03-30-2007, 04:53 AM

The side door garnish doesn't come stock on all UK models. I'm buying the base model so I can spend loads on the bits I really want. I don't need Sat Nav, Sun Roof,third row seat, orelectric front seats (I'll be the only one driving it, once seat is set it's set) etc etc.I'm having side door garnish as an accessory along with 19" wheels, side moulding, fog lights, mesh grilletc.

Old 03-30-2007, 09:49 AM

Thats a rip off. They have sweat shops over there and they are making stuff for a few bucks.

Zontarh..... the only problem with picking a car out down to the very last option is they dont come that way. You can pick and chose detail by detail on a website but its a matter of how mitsubishi put the car together. They put packages together how they think the public would buy them. Once you get into dealers installing and removing items, it gets pricey. That was my experience in the US. They said there wasnt a base model without the 3rd row seating with navigation within like 500 miles or so. Basically they were telling me it didnt exist and they couldnt find one. 4 dealers told me this. They said that if they catch one coming in at the right time that it could be modified at the port. Or they could send one back to the port when they got another shipment in and have it modified and then wait for another shipment to bring it back. They were talking months. I hope the UK is better with working out options. Thats how I got stuck with the 3rd seating, it was the only way i could get navigation.

Old 03-30-2007, 10:02 AM

would somebody tell george bush there is oil in japann so he can bomb them again...
THAT WAS JUST A JOKE...

Old 03-30-2007, 01:48 PM

The UK is completely different when it comes to ordering new cars. You pick the vehicle options that you want, some state factory fit some state dealer fit. The vehicle will be ordered by the franchise dealer from the manufacturer and willarrive asspecified with all the parts fitted after an approx 3 week wait unlike in the US with dealers trying to swap with each other to find a close match, I'm not saying dealers don't buy from each other but not on the scale as in the US. I bought an E46 BMW coupe a couple of years ago which has endless options to choose from,the delivery date was 6 weeks but again comes direct from the manufacturer with all accessories fitted. At the time I was on a bmw forum and found the same thing there with the US owners, they couldn't get the things I had because they were limited to packages. But again I paid double for my car where as you guys were buying BMW M3's for thousands less.

Old 03-30-2007, 01:59 PM

Also with Mitsubishi UK, if you order your accessorieswith yourOutlander, the vehicle manufacturers warranty covers the whole lot as one. If I want Nav I can have it along with anything else including the tumor on the front of the Warrior model or chrome door handles or mirrors, even normal tint or privicy glass, it's endless here but like I keep reminding you we have to pay

Old 03-30-2007, 03:02 PM
JMC

The accessories are still very new...chill and wait until some dork gets the stuff on Ebay like the 1st Gen Outlander.

Quick Reply: 2nd Gen Outlander Accessories((group buy))