Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Aftermarket boost

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 03:19 AM
Default Aftermarket boost

I'm not verry familiar with any aftermarket company's who focuses on sport suv's, so I was wondering if anyone in here knew of any? I know of roadracemotorsports, they made a lot of parts for the 4G69, mostly for the RA but a lot of those parts would bolt on just fine to the 1st gen outi. Anyways if any one knows of a company that might engineer aftermarket products for "sports SUV's" let me know and we should sign a pettition, requesting some parts to be built for our cars. I would have to ask fora full exhaust system, the current one is justreally restrictive, it has bends and restrictions left and right, I think our engines would love a new exhaust, the intake is anotherfocuspoint to improve on also. So what do you guys say? and throwout some names of companys that might develop parts for our cars and start droping them somephone call's, hopefully we canboost the aftermarketfor the new outi with a few pettitions.

If we can findmore companies like RoadRaceMotorsports, we can send them over one of these threads signed by everyone requesting their parts, and I'm sure they'll start building once they see there's a market for it.

So, anyone interested?

Old 05-06-2007, 04:33 AM
Default RE: Aftermarket boost

I'd like to keep my 10 year warranty until it runs out, so I guess I'm out.

Old 05-06-2007, 12:18 PM

Just because you mod, doesnt mean it will ruin your warranty, I to love my 10 year and dont plan to loose it. The terms state that if the damage was caused by the aftermarket product then the warranty is voided, otherwise you are good. Believe me, I had the dealer install a cold air for me on my RA, they explained everything to me, some mods however weill void the warranty even if they do no damage, usually engine internals and such, but your everyday bolt ons like intake and exhaust unless proven to be the cause of breackage wont.

Old 05-06-2007, 12:56 PM

AH you have me all excited about a turbo set up! Where is the aftermarket boost?

Old 05-06-2007, 03:15 PM

LOL,the subject tittlement to saywe need to give the aftermarket a "boost", by giving companies a call and letting them know that theres a market for our outi.

Old 05-06-2007, 04:09 PM

RRE was the company that made the supercharger kit for the Evolander. They already have exhaust/intake dimensions. If you want one, just call/email them and order it. They were quite clear with me over email that MMNA will perform a "super void" on your Outlander once it's supercharged. They actually don't like working with MMNA because they want to void warranties for the dumbest things.

Old 05-06-2007, 09:54 PM

I think I will keep my outi NA for as long as my warranti is valid, so for now my only concerns is the exhaust, that stock one has to go. I highly doubt the warranti would be voided for a better andless restrictive exhaust system.

Old 05-06-2007, 10:25 PM

I would have saved up for the next 10 years and on the tenth year and 1 day I would of been installing that turbo kit.