Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Best Priced Source for Official Genuine Mitsubishi Parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2017, 02:14 AM
Exclamation Best Priced Source for Official Genuine Mitsubishi Parts

I am trying to find the best source for the lowest cost Genuine Mitsubishi Parts, anyone know of a website? Trying to locate an OEM Mitsubishi Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly or an aftermarket with a Lifetime warranty

Old 03-05-2017, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by SERPENTOR
I am trying to find the best source for the lowest cost Genuine Mitsubishi Parts, anyone know of a website? Trying to locate an OEM Mitsubishi Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly or an aftermarket with a Lifetime warranty
Im in philly and I get my oem equipment from cherry hill Mitsubishi in NJ. Their sales department suck but they have an awesome parts department. Their prices are discounted and not Msrp.

Old 03-06-2017, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by themitsubishistore
This "store's" prices may in fact be good, but the forms on those links that must be completed before getting anywhere are not. For example, why on earth does the form REQUIRE a mobile phone number? What do you do if you don't have a mobile phone, make one up?

Why not have on open, typical parts-search page and save a lot of potential customers, as well as the store's staff, some time and trouble? Is it because the prices are "too low to advertise"? If it is, that would be the one and only excuse that, to me, would make that ridiculous on-line form seem sane and worth filling out.

Old 03-06-2017, 03:04 PM
Default Anyone use these guys?

Anyone ever use these guys? http://www.mitsubishipartswarehouse.com

Old 03-07-2017, 10:32 AM

Seems like a reasonable place, generally, but get a load of what they charge for what I think is the telephone (bluetooth) module:

Module 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS 3.0L V6 - Gas | Genuine Mitsubishi Parts : Mitsubishi Auto Parts, Up to 70 % off Discount OEM Mitsubishi Parts Factory Direct Wholesale

Our vehicle's module apparently failed recently, so I'm trying to find a module at a far lesser price. The lowest I've found is still over $300, so I'm seriously considering using our Note 4 in voice-control, speakerphone mode as an alternative. If Mit pays more than $25 for that module from their manufacturer/supplier, I'd be very surprised.

Old 03-07-2017, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Outlaander
Seems like a reasonable place, generally, but get a load of what they charge for what I think is the telephone (bluetooth) module:

Module 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS 3.0L V6 - Gas | Genuine Mitsubishi Parts : Mitsubishi Auto Parts, Up to 70 % off Discount OEM Mitsubishi Parts Factory Direct Wholesale

Our vehicle's module apparently failed recently, so I'm trying to find a module at a far lesser price. The lowest I've found is still over $300, so I'm seriously considering using our Note 4 in voice-control, speakerphone mode as an alternative. If Mit pays more than $25 for that module from their manufacturer/supplier, I'd be very surprised.
if it is broke/failed...why not remove it and open it up? Might be something easy like a failed capacitor.

Old 03-07-2017, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by ccernst
if it is broke/failed...why not remove it and open it up? Might be something easy like a failed capacitor.
That's a very good idea. After all, it's a solid state device. I just hope that the, for lack of a better word, "CPU" chip is not designed to fail. If it's a capacitor or resistor, I should be able to replace it.

When it warms up a bit, I'll do precisely that and report back. Thanks again for the wake-up call.

Old 03-07-2017, 05:56 PM

Module 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS 3.0L V6 - Gas Genuine Mitsubishi Parts : Mitsubishi Auto Parts, Up to 70 % off Discount OEM Mitsubishi Parts Factory Direct Wholesale

I had my blue tooth module fail as well paid the dealer $500 I regret it could have gutted the whole system and upgraded to a beautiful Pioneer unit with current tech and map updates for life and way better features including 3d view Navigation, back up camera, Android Auto, all kinds of cool apps for your vehicle. A map update costs $200-$250

Old 03-25-2017, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by SERPENTOR
Have you ever tried the web link below?

BRAKE COMPONENTS. FRONT SUSPENSION.. Fits: 2008 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS 3.0L V6 A/T AWD | Savannah Mitsubishi

Old 05-08-2017, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by ccernst
That's a very good idea. After all, it's a solid state device. I just hope that the, for lack of a better word, "CPU" chip is not designed to fail. If it's a capacitor or resistor, I should be able to replace it.

When it warms up a bit, I'll do precisely that and report back. Thanks again for the wake-up call.
Well, Edmonton finally has some relatively warm weather, and I just happened to run into this thread, so I'm now going to undertake removing and examining the inner electronic parts of blutooth phone module.

To those of you who have removed this module in the past, what's the easiest way to access and remove the module?

Thanks.