Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

ETACS options customization

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2013, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by MarcusP
I've been working with one of the authors to get a Block -645 supported with a C Lexia.

The main work is being done on a russian forum by earl_vadim:
http://out-club.ru/board/showthread.php?t=52511
the forum is in russian, so I suggest using Google Chrome's translate functionality. The author's gmail address is in that thread (Don't PM him). You will need to register to be able to download links on that site (including for the latest version of ETCS_decoder).

To produce logs, you will need a copy of diagbox, and a copy of USBlyzer.

If you need diagbox, there are links in either
Update PSA DiagBox WITHOUT Internet! V7.24 Allready PATCHED
or
http://www.lesamisdudiag.com/diagbox...y-patched.html

Again, you will need to register for either forum to see the links.

USBLyzer is available from:
USBlyzer - USB Protocol Analyzer and USB Traffic Sniffer for Windows

The author needed two logs: one from the start of diagbox to it displaying the VIN, and a second from the VIN to it beginning the global test (where it detects all the ECUs).
I'll bet money that earl_vadim is Vadimus

Old 10-19-2013, 01:56 AM
Default Help

Originally Posted by Bellguy24
So far so good. Just starting to play with the s/w but haven't changed anything yet. It connects to vehicle ok.
Finally got it working with Diagbox 7.04. Made a couple of changes (Fog lights work independently, interior lights timer) but not having any luck with Lexia or PP s/w. Don't get the "test by function" screen in Lexia and PP doesn't recognize the ECU. Downgraded the f/w on the unit to 4.24 from 4.3 but no difference. Any help would be appreciated for a newbie. I'm so close...

Mark

Old 10-19-2013, 03:40 AM
Smile

Originally Posted by MarcusP
I've been working with one of the authors to get a Block -645 supported with a C Lexia.

The main work is being done on a russian forum by earl_vadim:
http://out-club.ru/board/showthread.php?t=52511
the forum is in russian, so I suggest using Google Chrome's translate functionality. The author's gmail address is in that thread (Don't PM him). You will need to register to be able to download links on that site (including for the latest version of ETCS_decoder).

To produce logs, you will need a copy of diagbox, and a copy of USBlyzer.

If you need diagbox, there are links in either
Update PSA DiagBox WITHOUT Internet! V7.24 Allready PATCHED
or
http://www.lesamisdudiag.com/diagbox...y-patched.html

Again, you will need to register for either forum to see the links.

USBLyzer is available from:
USBlyzer - USB Protocol Analyzer and USB Traffic Sniffer for Windows

The author needed two logs: one from the start of diagbox to it displaying the VIN, and a second from the VIN to it beginning the global test (where it detects all the ECUs).
Hello MarcusP,

thanks for the information. I am always registered on lesamisdudiag, autoprofessionals and mmc-autoelectric.org and i know out-club.ru but i am not registerd there. This will follow soon

I know earl_vadimus of this tread:

Mitsubishi & PSA ETACS Decoder for LEXIA-3

Today i will make the logs with diagbox and send it to him.

Last edited by galant2003; 10-19-2013 at 03:43 AM.
Old 10-19-2013, 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by galant2003
Hello MarcusP,

I know earl_vadimus of this tread:

Mitsubishi & PSA ETACS Decoder for LEXIA-3

Today i will make the logs with diagbox and send it to him.
From the looks of it, the AP thread isn't being updated with the latest versions, and the latest versions are on the out-club.ru thread.

Old 10-20-2013, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Bellguy24
Finally got it working with Diagbox 7.04. Made a couple of changes (Fog lights work independently, interior lights timer) but not having any luck with Lexia or PP s/w. Don't get the "test by function" screen in Lexia and PP doesn't recognize the ECU. Downgraded the f/w on the unit to 4.24 from 4.3 but no difference. Any help would be appreciated for a newbie. I'm so close...

Mark
Update
Looks like Diagbox is the way to go. Got the doors to auto lock at 20 k!
One thing though, it looks like it only locks once per driving cycle.
If you stop and put in P the doors unlock but won't lock again unless you cycle the ignition.
Next I'll try Vadimus' ETACS decoder s/w.
If it weren't for this forum I don't know what I would have done to figure this out. You really need to take the time and read

Old 10-22-2013, 09:17 AM
Exclamation ETACS Decoder

Vadimus, I've got a copy of ETACS Decoder 2.7 from this thread but I can't download newer ETACS Decoder versions from the threads on Out-Club.ru (registration pending admin approval) or http://http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk (new registrations closed). Would you mind uploading it to a popular filesharing site (mega, dizzcloud.com, rapidgator.com) for us Canadian here? Spasibo...

Old 10-22-2013, 01:01 PM

OK, a bit later.

Old 10-22-2013, 05:45 PM

If this post is too OT, moderators please delete it.

If I install and attempt to use DiagBox 7.xx and I find that DiagBox 7.xx cannot connect to the vehicle because my clone interface does not have the proper firmware version that DiagBox 7.xx requires, after that failed attempt can I then go back and successfully use that clone with PP2000 and Lexia3, or will the clone's firmware somehow have been changed by DiagBox 7.xx, rendering it unusable by PP2000 and Lexia3?

If the clone is indeed rendered unusable by DiagBox 7.xx, is it possible to change the clone's firmware in a way that will allow it to be usable with DiagBox 7.xx (or, for that matter, all three of the aforementioned softwares) and, if so, how can that be accomplished?

Before attempting to use the clone with DiagBox 7.xx, is there any way that I can determine what firmware version is on my clone and whether that firmware is acceptable to DiagBox 7.xx?

Thanks.

Old 10-22-2013, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Outlaander
If this post is too OT, moderators please delete it.

If I install and attempt to use DiagBox 7.xx and I find that DiagBox 7.xx cannot connect to the vehicle because my clone interface does not have the proper firmware version that DiagBox 7.xx requires, after that failed attempt can I then go back and successfully use that clone with PP2000 and Lexia3, or will the clone's firmware somehow have been changed by DiagBox 7.xx, rendering it unusable by PP2000 and Lexia3?

If the clone is indeed rendered unusable by DiagBox 7.xx, is it possible to change the clone's firmware in a way that will allow it to be usable with DiagBox 7.xx (or, for that matter, all three of the aforementioned softwares) and, if so, how can that be accomplished?

Before attempting to use the clone with DiagBox 7.xx, is there any way that I can determine what firmware version is on my clone and whether that firmware is acceptable to DiagBox 7.xx?

Thanks.
Also
If I can connect to the vehicle using Diagbox 7.xx (with f/w 4.3) and make changes to ETACS does that mean I do not have a "cheap Chinese clone?" and I am g2g? (I still can't use Lexia or PP no matter what I do and can't seem to load etacs decoder)

PS
Outlaander you can downgrade the f/w using the interface checker tool.

Old 10-22-2013, 07:50 PM

If you haven't paid many hundreds of Euros for your cable it means you have a a "cheap Chinese clone"

Mine does not work unless it is flashed with 4.2.2 fw.

Quick Reply: ETACS options customization