Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Evolander Parts

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 01:04 AM
Default RE: Evolander Parts

There are a bunch of coilovers and springs for the Outlander available...in Japan:

http://www.outieclub.com/viewtopic.p...;view=previous

Old 07-18-2007, 07:24 AM

Wow! I like these:

And would love to have a model of my car:

Old 07-18-2007, 07:39 AM

Am I an odd ball for wanting to lift up the rear to fix the "look" problem instead of lowering the front? I know that a lower car handles better but if you wanted sports car handeling why did you get a CUV?

Old 07-18-2007, 10:33 AM

...i thought one of the main purposes of a "cross-over" vehicle is for it to have more of a car type of suspension. i do not think the designers of the current outlander had any intentions of it being an "off road" vehicle.

Old 07-18-2007, 10:40 AM

In fact the Outlander was designed for mild occasional off-road use. That's why the 4WD system include a "lock" mode. The Outlander is very much able to do much of the "beaten path" off-roading.

And handling of the Outlander has been close to "car like" than any other in its class. So it really offers the best of both worlds, offroad and inroad driving.

Old 07-18-2007, 10:45 AM

And that body kit actually looks good in black color. I've seen it on Silver and Red and it looked overkill, but that black Outlander has an enhanced, muscular looked to it. Hmmmm, you got me me all excited there. Now I am thinking of getting that body kit from Japan. Hopefully when I go home to the Philippines next year it will be available there. Gotta save some dinero for a big accessory shop. :-) I think I need that body kit as I'm starting to see road debris damage to my fender paint.

Old 07-18-2007, 02:48 PM

ORIGINAL: 07outty

...i thought one of the main purposes of a "cross-over" vehicle is for it to have more of a car type of suspension. i do not think the designers of the current outlander had any intentions of it being an "off road" vehicle.
I absolutelly agree, but I also believe the designers gave us a clean slate, a balance between both worlds of great handleling and off-road abillity. It is up to the costumer to offset that balance as much as he wants, if he wants great handleling go for the lower stance, if you want a bit more clearancethan liftit for those"beaten paths" occations. I'm testiment that the 4WD system in this vehicle is more than capable ofoccational offroading, so enhansing the vehicleeven more toperform better in such situation makes me ask you why is it so tabu, to speack the words "off-road" when it comes to a CUV? By the way I did not get the Outlander for its "car type suspension" I got it because I wanted an SUV but did not want the typical SUV mileage, also the looks were stunning. I believe this vehicle can be setup to take two paths, a fast, sporty, and great hanleling or a mean looking capable "go any were"CUV.

Old 07-18-2007, 04:24 PM

.....it is an awesome vehicle no matter what we choose to use it for.
when i first looked at and drove the thing , i did not care if the salesman told me it was a cross-over or a cross-dresser....
i had to have it.

Old 07-19-2007, 01:14 PM

I just saw an new acura mdx on the road it was black and it look awesome. I went online and check the prices. I could buy2 1/2 outie for 1 mdx.... Still its sexy!!

Old 07-20-2007, 11:16 AM

Off topic but dont wana start a new thread for such a stupid question, does any one know were we can get a scale model of the outi? LOL, oh and please I dont want a 3D paper one either..hehe, I think it would be kinda sweet to have it up in my office or something, yeah I know I love my car that much. lol.

Quick Reply: Evolander Parts