Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Gathering and pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 11:09 PM
Default Gathering and pics

I dont know about everyone else but i wish there were a bunch of you outlander guys around my area or anywhere within a few hours to meet up. When i had my evo i would always go to take drives and just have little meets we would get up to like 17 evos at a time there......havent seen that many outlanders around....just would be cool to go around and see whats done to everyone outlander

Old 07-30-2006, 11:33 PM
Default RE: Gathering and pics

damn we had a mitsu meet here in mid missouri. 23 mitsu oriented cars showed up and not one was even an suv. i will be helping plan it next year and i am gonna try and get more montero, endeavor, and outlander fans to come out to it. not to mention i will be looking for mor elike 40 cars this year.

Old 07-31-2006, 03:03 AM

palisades mall in NY

thats where all the meets occur. they have an overflow lot, security doesnt mind as long as nothing stupid is going on.

Old 07-31-2006, 09:55 AM

if anyone has any meets and there will be a bunch of outlander, endeavors or monteros let me know id be interested even if its pretty far to travel....

we have a ton of meets around my area and usually like 60 crs show up but all evos,eclipses, mirages....ive saw 1 endeavor and 1 outlander so far

Old 07-31-2006, 02:56 PM

I'm on the block for ROTM thanks to 06OutlanderSE's initial nomination which took me by surprise. Thanks for the nom. If anyone cares to support my ride...vote NOW...the poll is officially open. I will get spanked likely since I'm against two EVO's , a highly modded Mirage and a 3000GT- and the picture that was chosen to post is my least favorite of all my pics. oh well, whine, whine, whine lol. Thanks

BTW, I've only seen two modded Outlanders in my area- one is 20" rims and the other is 18 or 19's and a drop. So, no meets in SoCal unfortunately.

Old 07-31-2006, 06:52 PM

well they dont have to be modified to have a meet i would have just as much fun at a meet full of factory mitsus, as long as they are all owned by mitsu enthusiast.

Old 07-31-2006, 10:29 PM

thanks dirt, ill be voting for you in a few seconds would be sweet if you won..........

Yeah even an all factory meet would be cool

Old 07-31-2006, 11:04 PM

I think a meet where people didn't point and laugh at me for what I drive would be cool....lol. j/k
It's tough to want to go to a meet with a bunch of cars with thousands sunk into them for mods, ya know. But yeah, I'd like to go to a meet too. Someday I'll make it to one....maybe next year I'll make it to the Headquarters for the Welcome Home at Mitsu.

Old 07-31-2006, 11:29 PM

hey guys,

forgive my ignorance; i'll vote for dirt, even though i don't know what it's for! if there's a particular site, please fill me in. as for an outlander / mitsu meet, i think the mrs will let me out to play....let me know; i'm not too far from either 06 in pa, (though i might have to make it a weekend) or punisher in ny; that palisades mall is not far from the jersey line, no? isn't it near west nyack?

hey dirt, when you get on in years you'll care less and less who laughs at you - my kids do it all the time, and it's not because of my sophisticated sense of humour....

Old 08-01-2006, 01:01 AM

go to the top of the page where the thread says "August ride of the month" and click there to vote for me

I'm 27 and don't care if they like my car---obviously since I have an Outlander...lol. But, if they don't have an open mind to creativity, I'm not interested in going to the meets to be a castoff. If I had the time, I'd go just to make a statement, but unfortunately cannot. However, good point.

Quick Reply: Gathering and pics