Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

How do we fix out visors

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 02:30 PM
Default How do we fix out visors

I noticed that our visors suck really bad. They don't help for that area between the visor and the rear view mirror at all. Anyone come up with an idea on how to extend them wider and possibly get something above the rear view mirror? The sun glare is killing me and with out the sun glass holder, I can bring my sunglasses with me. I cnat risk not having a place to put them down.

Old 03-31-2007, 05:40 PM
Default RE: How do we fix out visors

Auto zone and most other auto parts carry these "universal" visors that you bolt on, they have a flap on the inboard side of each that extends to almost twice that of the actual visor, that should help. But I dont know if it really is that much of a big deal to mess with. You could always put a nice strip of tint in the top portion.
EDIT: I forgot to mention you could use the center dash storage for your shades .

Old 03-31-2007, 06:20 PM
Default RE: How do we fix out visors

do what I am going to do, burn the damn thing to the ground...

LOL, no seriously, I am going to look at other visors in other mitsus, and see if any are bigger, if they are, and will do the job, then I am going to get those. No more than they will cost, they will be well worth it.
I didnt know that autozone, or anywhere else sold them, I am prolly going to look into that first tho... Though I doubt if the color will match, I really dont care, as I would rather be able to see than the color not match...

on the other hand, I am really sick today, and the only thing I want to make me feel better is a *******, and my loving wonderfull wife just cant be bothered with that today...
guess she doesnt get to go to the pet store today...

sucks for her.