Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Its the little things.....

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 11:15 PM
Default RE: Its the little things.....

ehh, thats ok. Im not here for you anyway.
Im not going to get dragged into a flame war on the internet, by some kid that has nothing better to do with his time.
I dont see a problem with general humor, Sorry if it offended you. It wasnt directed to you, but rather a general joke for everyone to laugh at.
in the future, i will try to remain from making any sort of funny comments or annectdotes around here. I understand that there are alot of suits running around, and
they have to be made happy.

Sorry man.

Old 02-27-2007, 03:32 PM
JMC

Wow.....41 post Mob Boss

Old 02-27-2007, 04:44 PM
Sal

Yeah atleast contributed something constructively instead of just useless oneliners or quotes.

Old 02-27-2007, 05:00 PM
JMC

Useless one-liners or quotes?? Where were you when the first gen Outlander was out? Where were your constructively contributedcomments then huh? This forum has always had useless one-linersand quotes which made everything relaxed and not 100% serious all the time. Step off...

Old 02-28-2007, 09:39 AM

im going to have to agree. This is not about how dead serious this can be.
This is a place to share information, ask questions, kick back, relax, crack a few jokes.

I look at this place like my favorite local bar, after a hard days work.

Guess that would make you the bitter guy sitting in the corner, crying cause his wife left him, and took the dog.

God knows that thanks to the lawyers, and people like you we all have to be straight faced, and serious all the time, constantly worrying about hurting someones feelings, or stepping on someones toes. Ya know what I say, and I dont mean to quote the eagle to much here, but "I'd like to find your inner child, and kick its little ***, GET OVER IT"

Old 02-28-2007, 03:51 PM
JMC

WRD!

Old 03-03-2007, 03:04 PM

Ony a few things really get under my skin about my XLS...[/align][/align]1. The fog lights not being fog lights at all but just daytime running lights. I should have the option to turn on my fog lights when ever I want rather than it just being automatic. I realize you don't need them for fog with the Xeon lights but for sheer astectics I want them on at night along with my headlights.[/align][/align]2. The lack of a legit iPod hookup.[/align][/align]3. Not being able to disable the stupid seatbelt alarm. [/align][/align]4. I wish the speed was displayed in the center LCD (in between MPH and RPM guages). I find my steering wheel blocks 35-65mph on the dial.[/align][/align]Even with those things though, I would take my Outlander over any other car in it's class....and I guess that's what Mitisu was betting on when they omitted those features I listed.[/align]

Old 03-03-2007, 06:45 PM

umm, as for the seatbelt thing, I am just going to get under the seat, clip the white wire, and run it to a switch I am going to mount beside the ASC shut off. That way when it starts beeping, i can shut that stupid (*#&#*&#^$*&&&#&#(*@#& #&@*(#!*@#(*&#^!%!^*&@#(*&(%^(*@&a mp;#) off.

Old 03-04-2007, 07:09 AM

ORIGINAL: DarkSpartan

Ony a few things really get under my skin about my XLS...[/align][/align]1. The fog lights not being fog lights at all but just daytime running lights. I should have the option to turn on my fog lights when ever I want rather than it just being automatic. I realize you don't need them for fog with the Xeon lights but for sheer astectics I want them on at night along with my headlights.[/align]
I guess it must be just a USA thing then, the Euro model in this video have both headlights and fogson simultaneouslyhttp://www.mondofuoristrada.it/index...1&video=on

Old 03-04-2007, 09:35 AM

oh yeah, you can turn on the headlights and the foglights at the same time, just twis the little ring around the light control stock, but they wont stay on when you click to high beams.

Quick Reply: Its the little things.....