Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Just bout a 2009 Outlander - My first Mitsubishi

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2024, 08:15 AM
Default Just bout a 2009 Outlander - My first Mitsubishi

Hi everyone,

I've just acquired a 2009 Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0 Di-D Elegance. It's currently on my drive as I got it cheap because it had a broken power steering cooling pipe, so need to replace that before I can get it back on the road. Howver, whilst it's on the driveway I am going to give it a thorough service. I'm just wondering if anyone can highlight any known weak points / common problems with these cars that it would be worth me checking whilst I'm getting into the thing?

Also (and this is a long shot) is there any way to update the sat nav to more recent maps? To be honest I won't even use the sat nav because I use Google these days, but it would be nice if the maps were at least accurate... in my area there are lots of roads that are new and so the onboard sat nav will show that I'm driving in a field!

I've no doubt I'm going to now spend many, many hours on this here forum reading up on all things Outlanderish... still, the alternative is to talk to the wife.