Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

New To the Outlander GT

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2017 | 09:06 AM
|
Default New To the Outlander GT

Hi all, I have had my brand new 2016 Outlander Gt fully loaded now for 3 weeks.

I would like to know if there are any hidden secrets to unlock for more excitement.

Also is their anything exciting that I need to know about this.

I have the nav system also so is there anything that can be unlocked in it.

Also I have gone threw and set the system to have the head lights on once the car is turned off and they will not stay on unless I hit the high beam button.

Also would like to know how to have the LED strip on the head lights to stay on during the day as DLR's because the are not currently unless I cut on the parking lights.

So far I really like it, the rear passenger seat bottom though seems lose. Is this normal it seems like there isn't a latch on the rear of the seat bottom.

Thanks for any info

Attached Thumbnails New To the Outlander GT-img_0052.png  
Old 03-11-2017 | 01:31 PM

Search this forum under "ETACS" for information on ways to customize the settings as well as having the DRL's stay on without using the parking lights. It seems a bit involved, but some members have done it. I myself, am going to look for a way to splice into the hot wire and run it into the fuse box in the engine compartment as soon as the weather warms up around here. It was dumb on Mitsubishi's part not to have these on for USA models, but the Canadian cars have this daytime running light feature.
As for your seats, if it is not latched the seat bottom would spring up. It may wiggle a bit, but that is part of the quick fold down feature.
I'm glad that you are enjoying your new Outlander.