Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Off-Road Outtie

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 03:23 AM
Default Off-Road Outtie

The pic is not my property, so I just took a snapshot of the page as a teaser....

Name:  off-road-lander.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  80.1 KB

Not bad at all.

link:
http://tinmansplace.multiply.com/photos

Old 04-26-2007, 07:36 AM
Default RE: Off-Road Outtie

awesome, id love to try that

Old 04-26-2007, 09:29 AM

ORIGINAL: fba0861

The pic is not my property

..blah, unless it's otherwise stated or used for profit, anything online is there to be used by everyone. I wouldn't be worried about "borrowing" this pic or even just linking the pic. It is online to share to the world anyways, right? You're not using the pic to advertise the parts that are on the Outie, right? Stealing bandwidth? Sure, but the site owner will ask for folks not to do so or they will "lock" the pic to keep it from appearing on sites other than their own. There are many online shops that do that.

It's very considerate of you though [sm=smiley20.gif]

..back on topic. That's what I like to see. Why would folks own a 4wd vehicle and not use it or even not have a need for it? I never understood that.

Old 04-26-2007, 04:59 PM

..blah, unless it's otherwise stated or used for profit, anything online is there to be used by everyone. I wouldn't be worried about "borrowing" this pic or even just linking the pic. It is online to share to the world anyways, right? You're not using the pic to advertise the parts that are on the Outie, right? Stealing bandwidth? Sure, but the site owner will ask for folks not to do so or they will "lock" the pic to keep it from appearing on sites other than their own. There are many online shops that do that.

It's very considerate of you though [sm=smiley20.gif]

..back on topic. That's what I like to see. Why would folks own a 4wd vehicle and not use it or even not have a need for it? I never understood that.
You're right. But you never know though...

I did leave an invite for him to join the site. so that he can post the pics/videos of his off-road aventures here.

I think some folks buy 4WD vehicles for many reasons, the looks, and knowing that you can get 4WD performance should you choose to use it. It nice to have it and not need it, rather than need it and not have it.

mine's 2wd though. no plans going off-road.

Old 04-26-2007, 07:01 PM

I have 4 wheel drive but I live in NJ and our winters can get bad. I also drive up to blue mountain and camel back and all the other mountains up there to snow board. I like to know I have 4 wheel drive on demand so I dont get stuck 2 hours away from home. I dont plan on taking it off roading though.