Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Outlander HTC Bluetooth problem

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 05:21 AM

Ivanz, first I did a hard reset of HD2 - back to factory setting. This removed my company imposed pin code. Next I ran the Android set-up before setting up active sync to receive emails. When active sync connects to our outlook web access, it automatically imposes the pin code for security, so now it runs on Android and sync's with the server OK....will keep up the field test as I drive 400 - 500 miles per week it won't take long to prove reliability.
Kanttila, The Outlander is great, so enjoy when you receive yours. The issue appears to be HD2 on Windows mobile related and not Android.

Will keep you guys posted ...thanks

Old 03-15-2011, 08:17 AM

Ok, my bad. I have ran into few dropped calls with the Desire HD connected via BT on '06 Passat wagon.. No such probs with iphone, nokia n8 or n900. Well, I soon get rid of that german junk in favor of Outtie.

Old 08-17-2011, 03:47 PM

hi guys had the same problem with my htc hd2. went to htc website and up dated the firm ware and also installed the bluetooth patch, i have not had the call drop problem since.
ps i turned off 3g to no avail prior to update as i had a previous problem with the parrot colour in my bmw dropping calls.