Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Mitsubishi Outlander (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/mitsubishi-outlander-10/)
-   -   Outlander Lowering Springs (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/mitsubishi-outlander-10/outlander-lowering-springs-10570/)

dirtwagon 07-11-2006 11:23 PM

RE: Outlander Lowering Springs

Road Race is interested in seeing if the Progress springs they run on their rally cars will be appropriate on my car, but I don't have the money for them right now. I will try to call them tomorrow and see where this will go. I was thinking later on in the year I'd do the springs, but I know they would make the car look so much better...the wheel well gap is just HUGE!

wicked_outlander 07-15-2006 02:17 PM

hmmmm...maybe. w/ light chassis, er' almost a lancer s.u.v. why not huh??[:-]

dirtwagon 07-16-2006 11:04 PM

If I can find one suitable for the Lancer Sportback, I think I'll be set. The Progress springs are about $190, so I'll keep it in the back of my mind for a while. Damn, everything ($) adds up quickly with cars[:@]

wicked_outlander 07-18-2006 08:17 PM

hey, did you know that high flow cat for lancer works for outlander?? i, e-mailed road race and asked about it. well its good to hear that thing will perform for outlander...nice!!! am' getting one next wk.!!!;)

06OutlanderSE 07-18-2006 10:33 PM

high flow cat sounds nice have to check on that

dirtwagon 07-19-2006 10:31 PM

ORIGINAL: wicked_outlander

hey, did you know that high flow cat for lancer works for outlander?? i, e-mailed road race and asked about it. well its good to hear that thing will perform for outlander...nice!!! am' getting one next wk.!!!;)
That's why I put it on my car;)

wicked_outlander 07-22-2006 10:04 PM

awwweeee you!!!!![:@] how is it??? any changes??? (yeah for sure, but what about torque??) does it come w/ O2 sensor?? i, need to find out all this, before i, start w/ it.

dirtwagon 07-23-2006 03:22 AM

your o2 will hook up to it, you may need the adapter though, I'm 99% sure they installed it on mine. When you order it they should tell you, if not, pm me and I'll check mine to see if there's an adapter on the cat.
I had the header, downpipe and high-flow all installed at the same time, so I noticed it went through the RPm's easier and likes the mid range rpm's better too. It also seem that I don't need to step on the gas as far to go the same speeds as before.

wicked_outlander 07-23-2006 04:28 PM

ORIGINAL: dirtwagon

your o2 will hook up to it, you may need the adapter though, I'm 99% sure they installed it on mine. When you order it they should tell you, if not, pm me and I'll check mine to see if there's an adapter on the cat.
I had the header, downpipe and high-flow all installed at the same time, so I noticed it went through the RPm's easier and likes the mid range rpm's better too. It also seem that I don't need to step on the gas as far to go the same speeds as before.
sweet!!!!!! by the way, what adapter?? O2 adapter ?? or adapter pipe for high flow cat?

dirtwagon 07-23-2006 05:54 PM

The adapter in reference is for the o2 sensor. The cat should be a 2/1/4, so it'll just weld right up. Yes...WELD.