Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Outlander Suspension upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 11:51 AM

Japan does have a couple of coil over kits for the outlander.
if the evo x one have fit they wouldn't have made it for the outlander..

by the way the european brand KW seem to have a coil over kit for the outlander.

Old 04-19-2013, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by OutlanderGT
Japan does have a couple of coil over kits for the outlander.
if the evo x one have fit they wouldn't have made it for the outlander..

by the way the european brand KW seem to have a coil over kit for the outlander.

From what i see ISC suspension make a set for US outlanders. Spoke with someone from there and they said it should fit. If it didnt, they could possibly make some changes to them and make them fit.

Also Ksport has a pair i believe does fit. Not too sure.

KW has a pair for a crazy $2,000 USD.

Old 04-19-2013, 01:25 PM
Talking

ISC Online Store | ISC Suspension NA

Should fit right

Drop the car at least -/+3 inches

Old 04-22-2013, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by xOutlanderFiendx

ISC Online Store | ISC Suspension NA

Should fit right

Drop the car at least -/+3 inches
It looks like it would fit. How much is that selling for and what website did you find it?

Old 04-22-2013, 04:28 PM

I like the ride quality of my outlander OEM setup except it has quite a bit of body roll,
wish they have a stiffer sway bar available, that would be good to address the some of the body roll without sacrificing ride quality.

Old 04-23-2013, 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by RebelUnit
It looks like it would fit. How much is that selling for and what website did you find it?
He put the link to it in his post, right below the picture: ISC Online Store | ISC Suspension NA

Old 04-25-2013, 10:38 AM

I just wanted to know what you guys think of the following:

I want to change the brakes (i really want a big break kit), rotors, rims and add a coilover system (ISC) should i just do this all at once? or would it be better to break it up into different sessions with different shops specializing each individually... order in which to get this done?

I believe i should do this in parts in the following order: brakes, rotors, suspension then wheels.. but any advice would be great!

Old 04-25-2013, 10:47 AM
Banned

Personally, I think you're going the wrong route with a big brake kit. Unless you're trying to build a road racing Outlander, I wouldn't.

I recommend just changing your rotors to some quality blanks from Autozone/Advance/O'Rileys or what ever, and then get some Hawk HP+ pads. That will be just as effective as a BBK, since you'll never be going speeds north of 150 to take advantage of a BBK.

Why do you want to buy coilovers? Do you want it to ride rough?

Old 04-25-2013, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Sebba
Personally, I think you're going the wrong route with a big brake kit. Unless you're trying to build a road racing Outlander, I wouldn't.

I recommend just changing your rotors to some quality blanks from Autozone/Advance/O'Rileys or what ever, and then get some Hawk HP+ pads. That will be just as effective as a BBK, since you'll never be going speeds north of 150 to take advantage of a BBK.

Why do you want to buy coilovers? Do you want it to ride rough?

Everything purely for visual effects. Since i will be getting 20" rims, i feel the stock rotors wont be what im looking for calipar and rotor wise... The coilovers are so i can eliminate the wheel gap of the car. With 20" rims and it lowered, to me it will give off a nice look. I know the ride will get a little more rougher, but most of my driving is on recently paved roads with hardly any pot holes or anything and im sure i will hardly feel a difference once i add some good tires with the rims. I may not even be able to drop the car that much once i add the 20" rims anyway because of the size, so the new coilovers will provide enough shock absorption.

Old 04-25-2013, 04:13 PM
Banned

Then by all means.

Quick Reply: Outlander Suspension upgrades