Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Romik Products, Good? Bad?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 07:52 AM
Default RE: Romik Products, Good? Bad?

My local Mitsu. dealer has running boards in stock for the Outlander...however they want $1006.00 with taxes included for the boards.

Old 10-09-2008, 10:32 AM

They are crazy. Like you can see here the romik running board are half the price of what the dealer is asking you.

Old 10-09-2008, 05:23 PM

ORIGINAL: roach

ORIGINAL: ShortyRider

ORIGINAL: roach

ORIGINAL: chenarm

Did you find out how much they were in Canada?
Yep 495$ + Tx shipping included

The guy from the shop told me that they should be available for order on Oct 15 so I gave my name so he will call me when they are available to ship.
hey roach! What part of canada do you live in? I live in toronto, and i emailed my local romik store, he emailed me back with prices which are higher than the price u have. he wants 525 for stainless steel running board, 580 for stainless side steps, and 485 for the front bull bars.
I live in the Ottawa/Gatineau Region I went On romik web site and the only supplier that was listed for Canada is :

[align=left]Automotive Alternatives[/align]
[align=left]7895 Tranmere Drive Unit 10[/align]
[align=left]Mississauga[/align]
[align=left]Ontario[/align]
[align=left]L5S 1V9[/align]
[align=left]905-678-7730[/align]

That's where I got my price from !
thats mess man, i got that price from the same company. maybe they dropped the price down because I ask him in the summer, but i never got a chance to buy them due to busy holiday. I might email him back asking for price again, and see what happens.
thanks

Old 10-10-2008, 09:30 AM

ShortyRidergive him a call and talk to chris his the one I talk to. This morning while passing in front of one of are local mitsu dealer I saw a outie whit side step so when I got to work I called them the guy told me that they are Romik and the are selling it for 599$ so I ask them to see if they could get me the Running board and I told him the price I could get them for and he said that he would call is provider and see if he could get them and at what price to see if he could beat the price of the other place ! will see shoudl get a call later today

Got a call back from the dealer they said 475$ + tax so I placed my order with them. Only side note is that they won't have it until beginning of Nov as Romik Canada is out of stock and are waiting for their product to get to Canada.

Old 11-15-2008, 06:47 PM

I just installed my runnings boards last night it looks good on my white outie. I got for $467.75 cdn tax shipping was free. It's very easy to install, but I think I put mine backwards the romik emblem is at the front. The guys pics are at the back LOL! But all is good and the instructions don't say much.

Old 11-15-2008, 07:16 PM

ORIGINAL: Melvin8078

I just installed my runnings boards last night it looks good on my white outie. I got for $467.75 cdn tax shipping was free. It's very easy to install, but I think I put mine backwards the romik emblem is at the front. The guys pics are at the back LOL! But all is good and the instructions don't say much.
was there any mods you had to do, or did they bolt right on ?

Old 11-16-2008, 11:27 AM

Yes everything was bolt on. Just make sure to ask if you have to do any mods for install just to be safe.
ORIGINAL: Melvin8078

was there any mods you had to do, or did they bolt right on ?

[/quote]

Old 11-17-2008, 07:33 AM

Getting mine Wednesday I can't wait !!!

Old 11-17-2008, 03:10 PM

Nice job on the Clear Bra. Which one did you buy? From where? How much? Was it fairly easy to install?

Old 11-18-2008, 07:24 AM

I got Mine done By UniglassPlus/Ziebart 613-745-5050 in Ottawa on St-Laurent Blv. I don't remember the total price as I got the hood/fender/mirror done with a custom pieces at the bottom of the door and then went back to have another custom piece done for the rear door that follow the body line of the fender flare. And now all my bills are store in a box in storage as we are living at a temp place until are house is finish building at the end of the month I would said around 500 or so will all the custom part. They really know what they are doing over there I strongly recommend them!

Quick Reply: Romik Products, Good? Bad?