New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

!!!! Help !!!! Please !! This is CRAZY

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 10:24 PM
Default !!!! Help !!!! Please !! This is CRAZY

I purchased a 16" OZ rim from a 99 Eclipse a MONTH AGO from lilskater kid , I didnt use paypal or anything , i just sent a personal check " FOOLISH i know " but I've talked to him 4 times so far and he keep saying hess going to send it back out ,but then he never calls me back or Emails me to tell me anything is going on ....I check his member acct here and it says he logged in today BUT NO EMAIL , he said he was going to send it out on monday of last week "2nd time he said this " then i call him wednesday and he said he was sedning it "friday " 3rd time he said he was shipping it out ....Now its wednesday ...NO EMAIL ..NO CALL ....

Ive tried to call his GF and his number ..both no answer

Can anyone advise me of what legal action to take ...I might go see the police dept tomorrow and the bank to file fraud charges ..

My wife is screaming at me daily over this issuse cause its her car ...

Old 03-16-2006, 12:10 PM
Default RE: !!!! Help !!!! Please !! This is CRAZY

i SEE HE IS SELLING OTHER STUFF ON THIS FORUM !!! DON'T DO IT GUYS , HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU'LL NEVER HEAR FROM HIM ..

My wife bought this rim cause I told her too and it's my fault , now I have to repay this...BULL**** I TELL YA !@#$@#$

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR---------DIE IN HELL LILSKARTERKID --- LITTLE SKATER KID

OH IF ANYONE HAS GOTTEN RIPPED OFF BY THIS GUY , YOU WILL , JUST WAIT YOUR TURN

Old 03-16-2006, 04:02 PM

Well...um...

Hm.

You know you could just call your bank and get them to cancel the check, right? Should have done that as soon as possible now. I would say tell your bank what happened, get advice from them, and then call the police department, though there is probably nothing they can really do fro you.

Either way, that sucks bro.

Old 03-17-2006, 12:06 AM
Super Moderator

All right we're going to stop the insane font stuff please. PM either ME Emonz or Patrick and we will do what we can to help rectify the situation. I would much rather see this get taken care of properly and everyone get thier items than shyut go to hell in a handbasket.

Old 11-27-2012, 11:45 PM

new to forums, they are interesting learning a lot i bought a 2007
Raider SE with 25,000 miles on it almost a year ago, and i really do love the truck,