New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Hi I知 embarrassed

Old 04-24-2018, 07:18 AM
Default Hi I知 embarrassed

So I had $1000 well 14 and 1300 and I saw this Mitsubishi Gallant ES on OfferUp and I thought hey cool looks cool tenet windows nice rooms OK rims for 1200 I ended up getting the car for $980 plus registration the $80. Also because I mentioned the rpm痴 jumping at about 1000 in between 2000 but then after that it痴 smooth out and I liked how he drove I知 concerned that I bought a lemon though radiator fluid empty oil brown I think took some photos. On my profile and then I found a loose cable that I don稚 even know what it is I have brake fluid so that痴 cool. Yeah that radiator and engine oil empty and I hear a loud street when I start the car up should I keep this car or should I try to sell it

Old 04-24-2018, 07:21 AM
Default Me

This would be my third car that I could not love I just don稚 know anything about cars yeah I can go on YouTube but I知 just hoping somebody can guide m this would be my third car that I could not love just don稚 know anything about cars yeah can go on YouTube but I知 just hoping somebody can Give me some advice on whether I should keep this car or get rid of it

Old 06-17-2018, 06:12 PM

I would take it abd get an oil change and see what they recommend fixing. If you have a good jiffy lube in your area they would probably give you some advice on where to start. They should tell you if you need other fluids changed and give you some advice. They probably won't be as much help as a true mechanic but mechanics will be more expensove for you.

Search this Thread