New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Hi from maine

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 08:28 AM
Default Hi from maine

Yes I am new to this today. I have a 95 3000gt gto 5 speed pushing just under 300hp non-turbo, fwd with just a custom straight piped exhausted system without a cat or muffler with a 4" inch turbo piping for a cold air intake. Transmission has a wide gear ratio from 3rd to 5th and short from 1st to 2nd I have yet to hit 5th gear and haven't hit 7000rpms in 4th doing over 140mph. It is dark green with 18" chrome rims and 225 40 r18 euro street tires so I can bite the road in cornering in dry and wet conditions. All leather interior no tint on the windows with some tears in the seat covers. Very clean inside. All I need to do to it is replace the clutch due to the car pushing so much torque that the clutch is slipping when you put the throttle more than an 1/8 of an inch down and I need to replace the speedo cable I believe so I can get the speedo working again. I have one pic of the car right now due to the fact it is snowing up here and the car hasn't seen snow nor does it like snow due to how low the car is, it pretty much plows the road with it's bumper. I always drive around with my lil black and white american pitbull.