New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Introductions

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Default Introductions

So, I'm new I guess. I've been here about a week. This isn't my first post, but its my introductory post so here goes. I don't own a mitsu. I own a Chevy Blazer. After I graduate, I plan on buying an Eclipse. Probably a GT, but a GSX if I can find one. I joined this forum so I could get as much extra info as possible about Eclipses before going off and buying one. Plus, when I get one, it'll be nice to be part of a forum for support in upgrades and any technical problems I might encounter. About me: I'm 17, live in Kentucky and I'm a senior in High School. I work at a forking wal-mart, I hate my job. I'm looking for a new job, if anyone in Kentucky knows of anything close to shepherdsville that would even consider hiring me and pay decent wages, I'd appreciate you letting me know, but I'm not too hopeful on that subject. That's all the time I have, any more questions you have about me, ask and I'll try to answer.

Old 09-10-2007, 11:00 PM
Default RE: Introductions

welcome to the board. I have seen a half dozen GSX es for sale on ebay in the past week. can't help you employment wise, good luck!