New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

new

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 03:10 PM
Default new

well i just want to introduce my self most of ma friends call me papo and im trying to build my lancer but i had a minor set back cuz the crashed into me but i fixed it me and my friend finish fixing it i put on a new frony bumper and head light now all i need is paint and fix the corner of the hood. ill be puttin pics up soon if u guys got any pointer or things that can help me inprove my car ill be glad to read ur toughts in how i can make my lancer beta

Old 01-15-2007, 03:53 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: new

Please cant you just type normal. And your good english. Cuz it was kinda annoying reading that with all the typos and retarded words like tought instead of thought. Anyway...

So whats the specs on your car like year, miles, and model. Your car being n/t its kinda hard to unlock alot of power without turbocharging it. But general mods are the usual intake, exhaust, headers, ect. Just do the research before you get into stuff so you know what your doing.

Old 01-17-2007, 10:39 PM
Default RE: new

well ma bad dude thats the way i type well its 2002 oz rally edition and it had 80000miles , yea i got intake bout to get ma cat back and leave the headers for last wut other things can i do to make it faster besides the basics???