Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going, and going FAST!

please respond fast

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 02:38 AM
Default please respond fast

I HAVE A FAIRLY STOCK 98 GS-T! I RECENTLY BOUGHT A BIG 16G TURBO UPGRADE, FMIC, INJECTORS AND A BLOW OFF VALVE! IS THIS GONNA BE A GOOD UPGRADE? IF IM GONNA DO IT I GOTTA DO IT THIS WEEK CUZ I GOT VACATION TIME OFF! WAT ELSE WILL I NEED? NEED FUEL RAIL? FUEL PUMP? IS THERE HOSING OR MORE PIPING??????? WHERE CAN I GET THIS STUFF? PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

KYLE50ZZ@YAHOO.COM

Old 02-10-2005, 11:44 AM
Default RE: please respond fast

Sorry man but you shouldnt make this a rush rush thing
just make sure you have a aftermarket boost gauge and a boost controller either manual or electronic i prefer the apexi boost controller
umm the stock exhaust is really restrictive so make sure you have a 3" exhaust on it and The exhaust manifold can be ported, or can be replaced with a tubular style header that flows better. If you're planning on going with a full Garrett turbo, you'll need a manifold that is made to bolt up to a Garret turbo.

In between the turbo and the downpipe is a 90 degree elbow called the O2 Sensor Housing. The O2 sensor screws into this housing. This is the last restriction in the exhaust system.
again this can be ported or a new one can be bought

there are many things to consider when upgrading it shouldn be a rushed thing!!!!
you probally want ot upgrade the clutch and maybe a Limited Slip Differentials
so u dont have that excess spinning of the tires but man plan it out dont make it not work out and have to do this all later

[:-]