Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going, and going FAST!

Wait

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2005 | 08:34 PM
Default Wait

Id like to modify the last question, I want the gt, id much rather start with the 210 hp rather than the 147. I guess i cant really just jump into a turbo kit either. I want the spyder to be pushing 300 hp eventually. i have a budget of about 3,500$. Where should I start? cold air intake,exhaust? I dont know? To be honest i dont know all that much about cars, well, i do, but im not sure how to do it all. I have a friend who has his own shop though and is going to put it all in for me, free labor, i just buy parts. So please help me out, in the cheapest way possible, although i have $3500 just for aftermarket parts, I'd rather not spend it all. Thanks everyone!

Old 10-02-2005 | 02:30 AM
Default RE: Wait

the innerweb > you.....just so you know, there is an 'Edit' button that you can click to edit your posts.

to answer your question....http://www.tearstone.com/portal/inde...d=14&Itemid=31

even though you said that you have a budget, try to save up a little more and buy this kit. you won't regret it. also, what year GT Spyder are you looking at?

if you are planning on turboing this car, don't worry about getting an intake. it will be useless once you go turbo.

one more thing....DO NOT try to piece together a custom turbo kit with the GT. you will spend way more money than just buying a kit.