Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   North East (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/north-east-30/)
-   -   anyone from nj (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/north-east-30/anyone-nj-6099/)

05spydergts 10-06-2005 03:10 PM

anyone from nj

i live in north nj and was hoping to meet a few people my way
hit me up

*~Daaaamn~* 10-06-2005 03:37 PM

RE: anyone from nj

i live in south jersey...the dirty dirty...

MrJayDeeOne 10-06-2005 10:32 PM

I live in Staten Island, NY, but I work in Jersey City and the car club I am in is in Jersey

*~Daaaamn~* 10-07-2005 11:53 PM

ok now i know that new jersey is the only state or one of the few where people pump your gas for you. now i went to the gas station and i asked for 10 DOLLARS!!!! i don't know how much clearer i could've stated that! THE GUY PUTS 20 DOLLARS IN!!!! What do you do in that type of situation, i mean yeah it was his fault...and it's a brilliant way to get money out of people...but i'm just a pussy and can't so anything....soooo next time, what should i do?

Swannie 12-11-2005 07:46 PM

I Live in Central Jersey....Trenton Area

EClear 02-07-2006 02:36 AM

i live in central jersey....woodbridge actually what part were u at that happened to my boi also but the guy let him go haha too bad i cant drive my car for a lil while no insurance not registered haha but it should be back on the road soon....next time if u have a recorder on ur phone or a recorder jus record everything so u have evidence next time n get the police involved or they might just let u go i dunno u could jus give however much u asked for then leave haha

TheEngineer 02-08-2006 01:19 PM

ORIGINAL: *~Daaaamn~*

ok now i know that new jersey is the only state or one of the few where people pump your gas for you. now i went to the gas station and i asked for 10 DOLLARS!!!! i don't know how much clearer i could've stated that! THE GUY PUTS 20 DOLLARS IN!!!! What do you do in that type of situation, i mean yeah it was his fault...and it's a brilliant way to get money out of people...but i'm just a pussy and can't so anything....soooo next time, what should i do?
i say don't be a pussy and bitch them out. They have to take you word over his, the customer is always right !! LOL

I'm from mass, about 3-4 hours from north NJ. But i have been to southy twice in wildwood, NJ. Great vacation spot.

19eclipse91 02-22-2006 02:37 PM

well i was born in NJ and lived there until i was 12 then i moved to NY for a year now i live in WV, but i lived in Northern Jersey, Newton to be specific

red93gs 11-29-2006 01:55 AM

i am i am from the burlington pemberton area

NJ3kgtSL 11-30-2006 02:04 AM

im from south jersey (ocean county, Bricktown) word up