Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   North East (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/north-east-30/)
-   -   Emonz im calling you out! lol (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/north-east-30/emonz-im-calling-you-out-lol-16385/)

paintballproam 02-02-2007 11:04 PM

Emonz im calling you out! lol

Well my new Evo 3 16g, FMIC, DSM link and the rest of my fuel system are on their way, so this summer, if you have the evo, i want a race at epping.lol.

EMonz57 02-03-2007 01:04 AM

RE: Emonz im calling you out! lol

you got it but so you know. I have about $3k waiting on mods lol. and F.O.G. is going in for his new turbo so his 50 trim might be sleeping in my engine bay this summer.

Basiacally I am doing Cams, BR race FMIC, 780s, 255lph, BR small battery kit, BR hard pipes, and a flash so if the turbo cant make it into the car till later in the summer I should still be able to make some fast times. hope it all goes to plan though who knows things can change. I also will need a clutch first too oh and maybe AAA gold package hahahaha

F.O.G. 02-03-2007 11:26 AM

Yea, I want to make that happen for you. There is no sense having that turbo sit on my garage floor. I'm sure we can come to an agreement on the price. As I said, I'm always up to help out a fellow car nut, as many have helped me. I'm sure we'll have the 50 trim growling under your hood by summer. :D:D

paintballproam 02-03-2007 02:08 PM

Well ive got the built 6 bolt, 264 cams, 1g intake mani, extremeintercoolers 10" model, tubular exhaust manifold, fully ported 16g & E3 o2 housing, 3" turbo back, 880cc injectors, 255lph pump, afpr, dsm link & wide band, act 2600 & flywheel. there are probably some things i left out. Of course not all of it is in the car right now, but it will be. Oh hey I dont know if you remember but my gaurdian just got that Evo 8 and im 99% sure its had a flash because its getting about 23mpg and is fast as hell. So he may do a few passes with it.

F.O.G. 02-03-2007 02:20 PM

Well, well......according to the New England Dragway 2007 calander, the first Import Wars is Saturday May 19th. Gates open at 8am. That gives everyone 31/2 months. Looks like we got action brewing already.So get out in the garage and start turning some wrenches!!Maybe we can all get together and head up there and have some fun !!!!!
I'll have to check the odd in Vegas before I bet on that race LOLOLOL

paintballproam 02-03-2007 02:49 PM

Haha well if SBR would ever get me my oil filter housing and lower timing belt cover, i could get my engine it.

EMonz57 02-03-2007 03:48 PM

ORIGINAL: F.O.G.

Well, well......according to the New England Dragway 2007 calander, the first Import Wars is Saturday May 19th. Gates open at 8am. That gives everyone 31/2 months. Looks like we got action brewing already.So get out in the garage and start turning some wrenches!!Maybe we can all get together and head up there and have some fun !!!!!
I'll have to check the odd in Vegas before I bet on that race LOLOLOL
well without the 50 trim if I get everything else I am hoping to have for my car by that time I should atleast see low 12s if not in the 11s. dont forget ill be taking in some C16 and cranking the what ever I have for a turbo up lol and I am keeping the SAFC in there for now so I can tune on the fly and lean it as I need to.

Should be close for both cars I bet. On top of that his gaurdian just got a Modded Evo as well. then Johns MR2 and I can maybe talk keith into bringing up his RX-7

paintballproam 02-03-2007 10:37 PM

So who should be the top 2 contendors? FOG and keith? or what?

EMonz57 02-04-2007 09:18 PM

ORIGINAL: paintballproam

So who should be the top 2 contendors? FOG and keith? or what?
F.O.G will be. He is gonna be like 600HP or so after this month. Keiths car needs a few thing here and there. The RX7 will be faster than my car though

estraw 02-05-2007 04:59 PM

wait, emonz, whatever happened to you wanting to sell that thing?