Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   North East (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/north-east-30/)
-   -   Meet in York, PA October 14th (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/north-east-30/meet-york-pa-october-14th-13094/)

dmeluzio22 08-30-2006 12:19 PM

Meet in York, PA October 14th

Here is the info on the next meet. Last time we had a great variety. Tons of Evo 8's and 9's plus a genuine Evo IV. Galants, Eclipses, Mirages, even Outlanders and an Endeavor. Hope to see you there!
-Derek

Mitsubishi Motors Club of York, PA
October Meet & Show
Sponsored by York Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi Motors Club of York, PA will be holding their 2006 October Meet & Show Saturday October 14th at the Starlight Diner/Dicks Sporting Goods Parking Lot. It will be held in conjunction with the Motor Menders Car Club of York, PA Cruise Night. Set up will begin around 4:30 pm with the Meet & Show beginning between 4:30 and 5:00. Awards will be presented around 6:30 with the event lasting until around 7:00.

Over 200 cars total will be on hand. Radios stations will be broadcasting feeds from the Meet & Show along with a handful of vendors on display. Last Cruise Night we had 37 Mitsubishi vehicles show up and we expecting about 50 this time. York Mitsubishi will be the title sponsor for the event.

It will be a Meet setting with a Show flair. Everyone is invited to attend and all Mitsubishi vehicles are welcomed. Of the vehicles in attendance that choose to be available for trophies, three awards will be given. A Judges Choice Award (Judge Determines Winner), Peoples Choice Award (Mitsu Owners Who Attend Choose Winner, and the Triple Diamond Award (the car that best exemplifies the spirit of Mitsubishi). A very small monetary fee (to the Motor Menders Organization) may be needed to be eligible for trophies. An additional email will be sent once I get that information. If you do not wish for your vehicle to be eligible that is ok and NO FEE is required. This is a day to enjoy owning any Mitsubishi and everyone is welcomed to attend.

York Mitsubishi will have their company show car on display at their booth starting at 4:30. It is the 2006 Ralliart USA Mitsubishi Evo IX MR. (www.ralliartusa.com) This car was factory built by Mitsubishi Motors North America and is a one off production. This is THE only example in North America and it was displayed by Mitsubishi at the 2005 SEMA Show in Las Vegas. York Mitsubishi will also have a new Evo IX Special Edition on display as well as the new Galant Ralliart. Other vendor cars will be on display including the CBRD Speedfactory Evo VIII MR.

If you plan on attending please contact me and let me know. Space will be limited. We will try to have room for up to 50 Mitsubishis. Again, we expect about 200 cars total. Other cars attending include a handful of Japanese and European Sportscars, Corvettes, Ferraris, Mustangs, Porsches, Vipers, and numerous other Muscle cars and Street Rods. The Meet & Show will be held in the parking lot of the Starlight Diner and Dicks Sporting Goods in York, PA. They are located on Route 30 (Loucks Road) in York, PA next to the Olive Garden and across from the West Manchester Mall. In the past we have had Evo 8’s and 9’s, Galants, Eclipses, Mirages, Endeavors, Outlanders, Starions, 3000GT’s and even a genuine Evo 4 and a RHD Galant VR4 Twin Turbo. I hope to have an even better variety this time.

This will be the largest Event ever held by the Mitsubishi Motors Club of York, PA and I hope you can all be apart of it!

-Derek Meluzio
York Mitsubishi
717-846-2222 x258
dmeluzio22@aol.com

Previous Meet Pictures can be viewed at the following websites:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/449039/3
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/449039/5
http://www.yorkmitsubishi.com then click “Owners Club”

dmeluzio22 09-07-2006 12:41 PM

RE: Meet in York, PA October 14th

For those of you who have pm'ed me here is an update:

No, there is NO FEE to enter to have your car eligible for awards.

Yes, you can still park with the group if you are not being judged.

York Mitsubishi will have the Ralliart USA Evo IX.

CBRD Speedfactory will have their company Evo IX, company Lotus Exige, and maybe the Company Evo VIII.

The 1997 Galant VR4 Twin Turbo Right Hand Drive that was at one of our previous meets WILL be there!!!!

and many more. Right now I have 21 confirmed people and 14 maybes.

-Derek

dmeluzio22 10-09-2006 05:15 PM

2006 Fall Meet & Show
Presented by York Mitsubishi, Mitsubishi Motors North America, and CBRD Speedfactory

Mitsubihi Executive to Attend Meet & Show this Saturday
This is to remind you that the Meet & Show is this saturday from 4:30 to 8:00. It is held in the Dicks Sporting Goods parking lot on Route 30 just west of York Mitsubishi.

Mitsubishi Motors North America has acknowledged our efforts to enhance the Mitsubishi brand image and will be helping sponsor the event along with York Mitsubishi. Mitsubishi executive Hisashi Ishimaki himself will be in attendance at the event to meet and thank the owners who are there.

Again, if you plan on attending you must email me your full name and vehicle info if you want a goodie bag! The bags will consist of an event program, gift from Mitsubishi Motors, items from York Mitsubishi, and CBRD Speedfactory.

We will also be raffling off a Montague Mountain Bike. The same one that was previously involved in a promotion with Mitsubishi Motors.

Lastly, asainguywithacamera.com (aka Phuong from the evom.net forum) will be in attendance with his camera taking pictures of the vehicles. Having a professional photographer, a Mitsubishi executive, and CBRD at the event are all firsts! I hope you can join us. It will be great. PS- as a reminder the EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE

See you there,

Derek
dmeluzio22@aol.com

06OutlanderSE 10-09-2006 07:42 PM

Ill be there..everyone should definitely come...all the people are awesome and it should be a good time...