Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   North East (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/north-east-30/)
-   -   MY NJ CAR CLUB IS LOOKING FOR MEMBERS (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/north-east-30/my-nj-car-club-looking-members-4585/)

fattymcformula 06-14-2005 05:29 AM

MY NJ CAR CLUB IS LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

hi guys
My name is adam and i am in a club called pride in the ride (www.prideintheride.com) and we are auto enthusiasts that like to trick out our cars and take them to shows like englishtown and atco and other great events we average about 4 shows a month. but we are looking for new members. please guys if you are planning to trick out your ride or already have a tricked out ride please email me at sxemidgetpirate@yahoo.com and let me know who you are if u have pics of ur ride that would help. its completely free to join its just all of us having a good time at car shows. the next show we will be at is summer slam at englishtown NJ.
I hope to hear from you guys!
Adam

www.prideintheride.com

letsstophere 07-12-2005 01:50 PM

RE: MY NJ CAR CLUB IS LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

sounds good
i just picked up the new ride the other day
99 eclipse spyder gs convert.
no mods yet
aim s/n is letsstophere
from williamstown nj area
-john

CB12xlRiCh 07-15-2005 12:08 PM

you should take your car club to Englishtown July 23 for Mitsubishi Day.... you should be able to find members out there...

A day dedicated to all the Mitsu Fans...

MitsuChic23 07-16-2005 10:58 PM

Sounds like a good time. I just got my eclipse about a year ago and I'm looking to meet other owners and start tricking out my car... one question... you have any other girls? dont want to be the only one :)

[IMG]local://upfiles/4233/1C3B13983018464F855D4130D18CC368.jpg[/IMG]

3staracing 08-22-2005 03:07 AM

Yo, Adam
Whats going on i have been looking for a mitsu car club that sounds interesting!
Ive got a 01 galant silver koing unknown wheels (17's). Tint, alpine head unit with kenwood
350 watt amp two american audio 10's (not exactly the best setup in the world but sure as hell sounds good. springs are on the way as we speak and cold air intake on the next paycheck! If your still looking for members email me back . I live in Estell Manor (about 40 mins away from atco).

Sincerly, Bernie

Patrick 08-24-2005 07:49 PM

looks more like "pride in the rice" to me...yikes.

autosuckssowhat 07-20-2014 03:22 PM

is this thread still alive ?

Deffinitely lookin for more mitsubishi eclipse owners to start my own or join a club in nj preferably central nj I'm a newbie and what's worst is i have a tiptronic eclipse 3g not manual but what the hey i love cars and even more mitsubishi my dream car is a evo 9 .. - blue mitsubishi eclipse tiptronic blue lights in foot well blue racing pedals blue dash blue dxm rims two amps upgraded sound system two boxes aftermarket head lights no performance mods yet... message me if anyone is interested for a meet ! Or to see pics