Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

%*&#($*& NICK HOGAN!!! GRRR!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 12:46 PM
Default RE: %*&#($*& NICK HOGAN!!! GRRR!!!

The benefit of the doubt for what..? Driving a 120 in a semi-residental area late at night doesn't leave much room for doubt. Whether he was racing or just hauling ***...there is a time and place for it...he is lucky enough to get paid for that time and place...ON THE TRACK.

Old 08-27-2007, 12:49 PM
Banned

Why are you being such a sandy vagina about this.

Well he isnt just nobody... i dont see why that should even be a factor.

Why cant people just be neutral about this. The guy never did anything wrong (morally), its not his fault he was brought up in a privilaged household and you shouldnt be jealous that he has had the oppertunity to fulfill his dreams and YOU HAVNT! (myself included). One thing i do respect is that hes not a dick about it (according to people that have met him). When it all comes down to it... hes just a regular car guy just like anyone else... doesnt matter if he is spending rent money on tires or rolling in it.

To clarify, i wouldnt have done anything differently if it was some unknown person. I just love cars : )

I think what you said was super ignorant and completely childish. Reminded me of a ****ing 4 year old with diper rash. Get the **** over it.

OUT

Old 08-27-2007, 12:56 PM

I don't have a sandy vagina...but I'm not going to swing from his nuts either. I've never met him in real life, but I've seen how he carries himself at supraforums...I've seen his arrogance in threads...that may be his internet persona...but first impressions go a long way.

Jealous? Maybe of his chance to race for real...but not for coming from a priviledged home.
Since you are about his age, I'm not surprised by your comments.

Old 08-27-2007, 12:56 PM

Well put stealth

Old 08-27-2007, 01:16 PM

I'm somewhat torn here.... i agree with both opinions.Honestly, mostly Sebba's. Fame bring a lot of automatic opinion to a person. Like one of yall said if he was just some other kid in a 900whp supra that got hurt going to fast than it would have been a local paper news thing and that would be the end of that but b/c it is somebody famous - and even more, famous for drifting, being on a drift team at the age most of us are droooling about geting a job just to get a damn car, and owning a bad @$$ supra - we automatically assume that he's cocky or not caring of how much it costs or whatever the case may be. I've already expressed my opinoin on street racing all together but there is no proof that is wha the was doing. in ANY case he definatly should not have been going that fast for any reason waht so ever! as for the people who met him, i don't watch Hogan Knows on a regular basis but i did see the episode where he got to use the Dodge Drift team's Viper and wrecked it. And before the comp even started he was like, "yup, gonna be a lot of haterade out here today" and everybody was bashing him, i don't get it.... i call him LUCKY.

Old 08-27-2007, 01:19 PM

It was the TRD supra, not a viper or anything else.
BEFORE

AFTER

Old 08-27-2007, 01:20 PM

I don't think that will just buff out...

Old 08-27-2007, 01:23 PM

wow..... yea i don't see any kind of even remotely logical explanation coming out of this.... wow, he had to be flying!!

Old 08-27-2007, 01:52 PM

i thot he actually did drift in a or the series and the motor is still good thats got to be a plus!!!!

Old 08-27-2007, 02:26 PM

the motor is still good thats got to be a plus
mabey. and yes, he does drift for a in a circuit. in an episode it showed him trying to get onto the Dodge drift team but ended up hitting the wall a couple times in the ACTUAL Dodge drift Viper.

Quick Reply: %*&#($*& NICK HOGAN!!! GRRR!!!