Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/)
-   -   altima shopping list (to those who give a damn) (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/altima-shopping-list-those-who-give-damn-29623/)

jpmontero98 10-11-2008 04:13 PM

altima shopping list (to those who give a damn)

SRI-done
Coil Oves-Purchased,
Bayside Blue Paint-purchased
CF Hood-waiting.....
Camber Kits-waiting.....
4-1 headers, highflow cat and catback exhaust-waiting.....
Euro Black Headlights and fogged tails-waiting....
01 SE trunk Trim-going to dealer to get it
Nismo Badges and decals-ordered
Black Grill Trim-ordered
Lip Kit

still need to get a lil more bayside blue, dont want to run out in middle of project.

my checking account used to have 2k in it, now im down to $156 lmao

got my winter truck rnning (after 2 years) 1991 Jeep Wrangler, red, 2.5l 4 Cyl, rare truck.
it is ****ing SLOW

1st gear-10mph
2nd gear-25mph
3rd gear-35-40.
4th gear-50-55
5th gear is supposed to take it to 100MPH

NOT HAPPENING i ran out of roomto even hit 5th gear on a mile stretch of road

EMonz57 10-11-2008 07:00 PM

RE: altima shopping list (to those who give a damn)

that exhaust setup will prob not make the greatest of tones. Coilovers will be well worth the coin (assuming you got real coilovers which run $800+)

You should see how my bank account went between Evo mods and selling the Evo and buying the sup ect. I feel you pain and then some. Sometimes it feels like it is so a mistake but I cant stop

Sebba 10-11-2008 07:06 PM

**** buyers remorse.

Best of luck :)

jpmontero98 10-12-2008 12:10 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

that exhaust setup will prob not make the greatest of tones. Coilovers will be well worth the coin (assuming you got real coilovers which run $800+)

You should see how my bank account went between Evo mods and selling the Evo and buying the sup ect. I feel you pain and then some. Sometimes it feels like it is so a mistake but I cant stop
D2 RS Sport Coilovers...1400 MSRP

i got em for 1147.72

jpmontero98 10-12-2008 12:10 AM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

**** buyers remorse.

Best of luck :)
thanks dude :)

EMonz57 10-12-2008 07:35 AM

ORIGINAL: jpmontero98

i got em for 1147.72
Nice. Anything is better than Tien. Everyone favors Tien and they really suck for highpriced CO's

jpmontero98 10-12-2008 10:04 AM

ORIGINAL: jpmontero98

i got em for 1147.72
Nice. Anything is better than Tien. Everyone favors Tien and they really suck for highpriced CO's
some one recomended tien for me, 2 reasons i didnt get tien, is cause i didnt feel like spending 2k, and there werent any CO's for my car by them

EMonz57 10-12-2008 01:42 PM

They are overrated. Alot of people lately are shying away from them

jpmontero98 10-12-2008 09:26 PM

They are overrated. Alot of people lately are shying away from them
i noticed, 3 people today told me to go with tien, and another one said megan racing

EMonz57 10-12-2008 09:48 PM

Megans are becoming more and more popular. They have a better ride for less of a price