Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/)
-   -   Anyone been to honda-tech lately?.....sucks donkey you know what. (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/anyone-been-honda-tech-lately-sucks-donkey-you-know-what-2054/)

antomx 09-05-2004 06:16 AM

Anyone been to honda-tech lately?.....sucks donkey you know what.

Theres like a million and one rules for every section and you have to read this 3 page post before you can post. You have to even spell everything correctly and not use slang like "hey I drive a 'lude" (you would have to spell it PRElude[:'(])......... Man it really sucks. Now, I've only been because I'm still a member.(USED to have a honda)
I was thinking a bunch of 'bishi owners should sign up and go to there kill stories forum and post one after another of honda kills....what d'ya say?;)

GSXual 09-05-2004 10:09 PM

RE: Anyone been to honda-tech lately?.....sucks donkey you know what.

i have no idea where i would start..

madmat 09-06-2004 02:41 AM

this is great we haven't even completely brought you over to the darkside yet and you are already bashin em.[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]

Prophet 09-06-2004 05:46 AM

Why waste time bashing another board. Do something useful and tune a DSM. With a proper DSM your going to have to work on it 24/7 anyway because the minute you don't your asking for it lol.

antomx 09-06-2004 06:36 AM

Why waste your time tuning a DSM when you can bash another board!...LOL kidding. I have now made the complete transfer to the dark side....a '97 GST is now in my possession......It was my destiny![sm=icon_flaming.gif]

GSXual 09-06-2004 08:47 AM

i am sooo sick of **** talking.. please everyone DO NOT BRING IT HERE!! seriously i am on another board and that is all it is.. and the thing tha tsucks.. i see them every day.. because of some of my team members.. it has driven a lot of friends apart.. its really disgusting..

Prophet 09-06-2004 01:32 PM

ORIGINAL: antomx

Why waste your time tuning a DSM when you can bash another board!...LOL kidding. I have now made the complete transfer to the dark side....a '97 GST is now in my possession......It was my destiny![sm=icon_flaming.gif]
There you go bro. Now you have something real to tune and won't even bother with Hondas and the like. Congratulations!!!

Prophet 09-06-2004 01:39 PM

ORIGINAL: GSXual

i am sooo sick of **** talking.. please everyone DO NOT BRING IT HERE!! seriously i am on another board and that is all it is.. and the thing tha tsucks.. i see them every day.. because of some of my team members.. it has driven a lot of friends apart.. its really disgusting..
I hear you. I belong to countless boards and a moderator on more than one but this board is like a haven to me. Only a small number of real members and there all good people. I would hate to see this board turn into those "other boards" because once it does I would probably stop visiting.

GSXual 09-06-2004 08:10 PM

yea.. this is one forum that i can go to and no get chewed out for anything.. all the other board.s... i know everyone.. blah!!

madmat 09-07-2004 01:49 AM

congrats on the new ride antomx!