Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

BFE cop lingo

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 01:17 PM
Default BFE cop lingo

Someone asked me to clarify this for them the other day, so i thought it would fit in here.

Pig - state trooper
Bacon - County Sheriff aka County mountme
bacon bits - city cops
Bacos if it is a chicago cop.
Cheap immitation bacon bits - our community College Public Saftey

Ive had so many runins with my old CC public saftey that we had a good relationship going. They would yell at us for something we did wrong, we would ask if they were going to beat us with their mini-maglights... they couldnt afford the big ones... then they would walk off saying that this time was a warning... bout 30 warnings later... they just left us alone.

Old 06-10-2004, 01:30 PM
Default RE: BFE cop lingo

Lol [sm=lol.gif] another one is "The Filth" what they call cops over in England.

Old 06-10-2004, 04:12 PM

And NE terms for the fuzz in the outback?

Old 06-10-2004, 06:31 PM

the Man

Old 06-11-2004, 02:55 PM

ORIGINAL: wildwest
And NE terms for the fuzz in the outback?
Same terms as the USA. [sm=smiley1.gif]

Old 06-12-2004, 11:32 AM

only they use that bloody accent[sm=smiley8.gif]

Old 06-13-2004, 11:26 AM

hahaha! I have a few others for them.. sure you guys know them.. mostly made of 4 letter words. but mine for the campus cops is "renta cop" cause like wildwest said, they are worthless.. cept the ones at my college are ticket happy.. this one wrote $37,000 worth of parking tickets in the 3 months that he has been here.. I about went out and beat him with his mini-maglite!

Old 06-13-2004, 01:15 PM

RentaPig down here same sitch

Old 06-14-2004, 10:26 AM

Renta cops.... ok... story... So im a firefighter, which means any accident i come apon i am required to help out on by our lovely good samaritan laws... So i was going to ICC (our local community collegebout 22K in attendance) and @ the stop ready to turn in, these two cars turning from opposite directions onto the road that im on think the other is going to turn. But one went straight... right into the other one. So i pull over in the turn lane so cars can get by, and i turn my strobes on. so people will slow down because one car's nose is slightly out in the lane. The rent-a-cop comes to "handle the situation" as im helping the two girls out of their cars, checking them for injuries, turning off the electrical and fuel to each of the cars. And the cop comes up, not asking if the girls were ok, or if i needed any help, and Asked what my lights were for. I told him they mean more than his because i act like a professional when i use him. And i told him to go direct traffic for me because i have class. The Bacon bit who was out of his juristiction just went back to his car laughing. The rent a pig started to pipe up and then just turned around went to his car... better than a kill from a light. stupid rent-a

Old 06-14-2004, 12:54 PM

nothing better than making a rentacop eat his words! those guys are lame

Quick Reply: BFE cop lingo